Multi-manipulating part 2

I hope this one doesn't turn out like more human..., though it might.... *looks into a fortune telling crystal orb* I see.... I see.... tears and blood mixing in waves, I see demons arousing in someone's brain, oh dear is that a hospital bed? Is that a deadman's heart at rest? Oh dear, my lovely readers.... DiD I GeT InSiDe YoUr HeAd?!?

Oops, I wasn't suppose to let them out. However, they may have a point...

"The last thing I heard.... was you whispering goodbye....  

And then I heard you FLATLINE!"- skillet, not gonna die tonight

                 -
-            -      -
-          -         -
    -     -             -
       -                  -
                            -  -    -    -   -   -  - - - - - - --------...... *calculating*

lol sorry guys, this isn't an update. I just got back from shopping and having coffee and having just any nightlife outside the home makes me really outgoing and kind of a troll....

I just wanted to mess with your guys' heads. Just so you know, many of these ideas are on the table... and you know how much I love to torture Kaz and his court of crows, don't you?

😈. The only thin I'm allowed to say is that there will be a lot of flashbacks of Kaz's suicidal attempts and reasons why.

Alright... see ya guys real soon. Bye, bye now. 👋

Kaz ran the knife slowly along his scars, along the ones across his throat and arms and chest, to the one spelling out his brother's name in scars. There was a reason he didn't let anyone help him... after the whole Ice court mission, things got much, much worse. He had always been careful to hide his scars, but he just needed relief, so he started to cut.

Kaz grinned up at the mirror where he saw the shadow in the door. "Did you really expect me to be sane?" And with that he threw the knife at the mirror shattering it and getting glass in his hair and face, scratching all the bare skin, digging in with fresh pain.

------

Kind of a sneak peak, kind of not.