Multi

Kaz and Jesper were arguing. Jesper was yelling about needing to know who Kaz really was, that he was tired of being treated like trash like nothing. The others were watching, Jesper's face was red with anger. He said other things to Kaz, worse things than asking to be let in.  Mathias, Nina, Inej and Wylan were unsure how to address the situation. Espically by the way Kaz was reacting.. or more like, wasn't.

Kaz was completely still, his eyes seeming to see through Jesper. "Will you not say anything Kaz! You just going to ignore me again?" Suddenly, Jesper found himself on the ground with his back against the wall of the hallway corridor they were standing in.

"Alright, Jes. You want to know me, fine." Kaz crouched down easily to Jesper's stunned gaze. Inej watched in fear and confusion as Kaz's eyes lost their vigor, bit by bit they grew duller and darker, emotions raging in it and a depth of sadness that burrowed into Jesper worse than Kaz's hate.  "I use to be the person you want me to be. Accepting of you and warm, kind hearted and soft. That person... tried to commit suicide 14 times, 8 leaving him on life support for weeks. He held a gun to his heart, overdosed, cut, slit his throat and wrists and tried to drown. Over my entire life I've almost drown a total of 8 times... only 4 were not on purpose." There was stillness, Kaz continued anyway, his eyes still orbs of sorrow.

"The person you wanted me to be, lost everything he loved. Lost his home, his family... he had no shot at revenge and so he had no purpose in life. Yeah... I can try to be him again, but the sorrow of that... feeling. That the whole world wants you dead, that who you use to be, would want you dead. I had to be a little darker than the original. I'm not Kaz Rietveld anymore. Nobody likes Dirtyhands... but if I can breathe a little longer, and do something. It's worth it." Kaz then stood, flipping his hat on his head, turning and limping past them, pushing roughly against Matthias when he didn't move out of the way.

Small idea I had in the middle of the night.