First dares, yay!

So thank you LightxShadow for sending us these lovely dares and truth! The comment for the exact words is on requests part 2. Anyway, Lets start with truths.
We want to know some backstories, since nobody was singled out, everyone has to participate!
(Collective groans can be heard from all Six of crow characters)
The first truth is how you feel about each other, and Kaz you cannot back out of this one, LightxShadow specifically said you have to participate too, so you can go first!
Kaz: I hate you wild...
You hate everyone, or so you say so just talk.
Jesper: I think I'm going to like this truth and dare game. *smiles smugly*
Kaz: Your all people I can trust, there, am I done?
Hmmm... I don't know. Your not lying, but not telling the whole truth, I suppose it works.
Kaz: (whispers) thank god.
Jesper!
Jesper: ok, so Inej is like a sister to me, Nina is a friend, Matthias is... Matthias. Wylan is my love and Kaz is someone I care about.
Good job Jes, I'll take you and other fully truthful people out for waffles *looks at Kaz*
Nina!
Nina: Matty is my love, Inej is my bff, Kaz is competition for most sarcastic, Wylan is a angel and Jesper is entergetic.
Good enough,Matthias!
Matty: I love Nina, the rest of you are ok I guess.
Jes: feeling all the love there.
Well, that was short. Inej
Inej: hmm... you have all saved me at one point, so my saviors.
Ok, how about you Wylan?
Wylan: all of you are my chosen family.
So sweet... anyway, to the nearest Waffle House, you have those in Ketterdam right?

Moving on
A dare we have, we need some volunteers.
Jes: Me! Me mememememe! *bouncing from one foot to another with a hand in the air, waving*
Ok, Inej, you will be throwing knives at apples on Jesper's head, he has to hold still.
Jesper:...... nvm
Too late for never minds! Wylan go get the apples
Wy: but what if Jes gets hurt!
Kaz: (mutters) we may have to chain him to the wall if we want him to hold still.
Inej:why is everyone doubting me?
Nina: This is why we don't volunteer till we now what we're signing up for.
Kaz: that's not how most of our heists and cons go, normally everyone hops on the bandwagon despite lack of detail...
Everyone else: *Loudly arguing against Kaz out of embarrassment of it being true *
Enough! Jes, come stand by this white wall... Inej stand back behind the blue tape.
(Blue tape appears a bit away)
Ok, everyone move out of the way. (Apple appears on Jesper's head, he is panicking on the inside and holding as still as possible. Not very still. But still enough.
🔪
     🍎
            Inej flicks her wrist as she throws the knife with practiced ease. It soars weightlessly at Jesper's head, it slices the apple, closer to the bottom but pinpoint it the middle.
Jes: yay I'm alive! By a hairs inch!
Inej: I told you to have some faith in me.
Kaz, get back here, we're not done yet!
Kaz: we have a life you know, I can't stay here forever.
Mhm... back to truths, backstories, just add a bit of info on who you were as a kid.
For example: I was a good writer to begin with...
Jes: seems easy enough! My mom was Grisha, she taught me how to shoot.
Wylan: ummm... I fooled everyone into thinking I could read by memorizing what they read through songs.
Inej: I taught myself high rope and nearly gave my parents heart attacks
Matthias: I saved a wolf who bit me from being killed.
Nina: I killed before I came to Kaz.
(Everyone turns to Kaz)
Kaz: (sighs) I caught the Queen Anne's plague when I was 7.
(Surprised silence)
And....
Kaz: and what?
Since you didn't add as much to the first dare your doing extra in the second.
Kaz: I changed my last name.
Ok good.
Wylan: what's your real last name
Kaz: Doesn't matter.
(Annoyed grumbling)
Erm... anyway! That should be all for now! I am saving some extra dares LightxShadow gave you guys for later, say goodbye.
Wylan: bye *blushes and smiles*
Jesper: cya later, since you all can't resist Jesper Llywen Fahey!
Inej: goodbye
Nina: give us some interesting dares and truths!
Kaz: you won't see me here again.
Matthias: I agree with the dejmn.
Don't worry, I will make them come. Plz send more truth and dares! Though I have a lot to update so production may slow down.