Wesper

Omg I'm so sorry Blackmadder ! I knew I was forgetting something and I was going through the request and ahhh! I hope you don't hate me for taking forever. Also can I say I suck at Wesper? I know some Wesper writers you could ask instead of me if you wish. So sorry.

Wylan woke to the sun rays landing on his face. He watched the dust particles twirl and dance to the rhythm of the air current. A loud snore interrupted the silence and startled Wylan who almost fell out of bed.

Jesper lay ungracefully across the bed, his long limbs spread out and face pressed to the pillow. Half of him covered in blankets, one of his long legs and arm hung off the other side of the bed. Wylan giggled a little, sure Jesper was hot awake, but he was so cute asleep.

Wylan crept out of the covers, maneuvering himself out from under Jesper's long limbs he had been tangled in. The cold prickling against his skin, giving his flesh goosebumps. He pulled a fancy bathrobe over his cold skin and old clothes he now used as pajamas. Creeping down the creaky steps of the Van Eck mansion he snuck into the kitchen.

He decided to make Jesper breakfast in bed, so he started pulling out supplies. This is when he was grateful he closed the door to his bedroom because of the loud clanging of pots being pulled out and thud of high up heavy ingredients finding their way to the cabinet without much hand to help them get there.

He quickly began making waffles, he somehow managed to finish and decorated them with powdered sugar and strawberries. He was about to turn and sneak back up the stairs when loud footsteps echoed through the house. Jesper was up, the loud noise was his feet running excitedly down the stairs. "Wyyy!" Jesper called as his feet made their way quickly to the kitchen.

His bright pearly smile radiated around the room in a way that would make the sun jealous. "Morning Jes. I made breakfast." Wylan said simply, Jesper grinned. "What have I ever done without you?" This made Wylan blush, Jesper scurried over and pecked Wylan on the cheek as he grabbed both their plates and lead Wylan to the living room complaining about how hard the chairs were in the dining room, when really he just wanted to snuggle with Wylan.

After their breakfast and a few hours of snuggling after that Wylan finally managed to boot Jesper out the door to get him to work. "Kaz is going to kill you if your any later!" Wylan huffed as he pushed a reluctant Zemni sharpshooter toward the door. "Kaz is patient. He can wait. He said it himself!" Jesper joked with a playful smile dancing on his lips.

Before Jesper could argue Inej opened the door. "Your still here? Kaz seriously is going to kill you." Inej said, "he was looking for you, needs a shooter for this next meeting. He is getting pretty pissed. I would hurry, say you were at the crow club, I will vouch for you if he comes to ask." Wylan smirked, "I won't. Also I told you so." Jesper sighed, grabbing his hat and slipping in his coat quickly. "Love you both!" Jes called as he ran out the door. "It won't matter if we lie, Kaz knows the distances it takes for each of us to make it to work." Wylan raised an eyebrow. "But Jesper is always late."

Inej chuckled, "that's in his equation." Wylan shook his head.

---------------------------------------

Wylan was playing piano to reduce stress from managing his fathers business. He was playing "Worn" by tenth avenue north. It was a sad song but a calming tempo which he had practically memorized. "That's music to my ears." Jesper whispered to keep from being louder than the faint piano.

"Thank you." Wylan said happily, Jesper sat down on the bench. "Can you teach me." Wylan missed a note and the music came to a stop. "It's not that easy Jes." Wylan warned, Jesper shrugged. "It's time spent with you babe. And thats easy and amazing." Wylan blushed and they worked together.

Jesper was clumsy and ungraceful on the piano, he missed a couple of notes but was able to play little Iliza Jane. But they laughed and played and sang along long after the bed time but they both planned to play hookie tomorrow and stay with the other that next morning.

Again so sorry, hope it's not too bad.