Musical crowing

Our murder of crows has musical talent! Who would have guessed? These are my plan, either request one of the songs or The Whole story, explanation at the bottom.
Each person starts with their own song, then they move into singing with their ship and then a group.

Contemplating making them into a band, but the fun thing about it is they all wear masquerade masks of, you guessed it, crows and uniforms with crow feathered colors and capes, even wings. Feathers fanning over their forehead like a crow eye wholes in the mask and of course a feathery bottom. The band would be called six of crows and nobody knows who they actually are. They just kind of appeared and disappear. They never perform in the same spot and never the same song.

Each of the crows has colors assigned to them that lead up to fans giving them fake names.
Kaz is legend or cackle and has black with sharp red and white tinting.
Matthias known as hush has white and ice blue tinting.
Inej known as songbird had dark purple and midnight blue tinting.
Nina has sharp red and pink tinting and is known as cardinal because of it.
Wylan is smokewing and has sharp gray and silver tinting.
Jesper is called mockingbird and has green and orange tinting.

That's it for now, request if you want the band??

---------------
Kaz- hanging tree (song of his ancestors), kill a word (he doesn't mind letting his country roots show in this song) and of course Monster by image dragons. (He pours passion into this song especially.)

Inej- tell me something I don't know (it was a karaoke dare, Jes and Wylan jump in a the male singers part, Kaz walks in rather startled and walks out) oceans (very religious and isn't afraid to show it) and when I'm gone, (which she makes sure never to sing near Kaz who is paranoid of her leaving him for good.)

Jesper- sings paradise for Wylan at a bar but rearranged the song so she is he. Wylan gets it and loves it. Sings Ride, loves to try (and fail) the rap part. Kaz can actually rap but doesn't unless paid too, he is still the only one who can get every word on heavy dirty soul by Twenty one pilots.

Wylan- sings hey brother on a road trip speaking about all the crows in hidden messages of the song, he loves it and so do the others.

Matthias- he sang Calling all angels. Nina is the only person who heard it. Plays drums.

Nina- cannot sing for the life of her, however she does many instruments including harmonica, harp, tambourine and bass. Sings me too and all about that bass becuase even is she can't sing she can get all the crowd loving it and who cares how terrible she is?

Group songs- good time, (Kaz did not do this one, but he did control the synthesizer)

Never growing up (all of them sang this one, Kaz may have been slightly drunk but was actually pretty much sober but he needed an excuse.)

Fire N gold- (The girls sing and they talk about the whole group in the song.)

You don't own me- (Inej and Nina, they both love the song and sing it with serious passion, the boys know better than to mess with it because they know it's true. Especially Kaz, he always thought of them as equals.)

Your gonna go far kid- (Actually is Wylan and Kaz's song, nobody even knows how it started but it's officially there's.)

Youth gone wild- (the crows say this is Kaz's song, he rolls his eyes but doesn't argue it. It becomes a song for them all)

Sign of the times- (The song they play at any crow funeral. It's kind of horrible)

Angel with a shot gun - (collective ship song)

It's my life- (everyone's favorite tune)

Uprising and time is running out- (songs about breaking rules? The crows are in!)

My demons- (Kaz's song which scares everyone because his voice fits so well and if he lowers his voice and changes it a bit he doesn't need the synthesizer. It freaks everybody because they are sure he has either gone mad or going to attack them when he is singing or listening to the song.)

Ship songs-
Kanej- need you now
- give your heart a break (also there wedding song when the get married.)
-Kaz (demons)
-partners in crime, (it came on the radio during a lazy day.)
- Inej ( calling all the monsters)
- Kaz (let her go ) Kaz when Inej was gone for the first time, Nina somehow videotaped it.
Kaz- lose my mind (she changes him and they both know it.)
Kaz- everyone wants to steal my girl (srsly paranoid of her leaving him.)
Inej- safe and sound (will sometimes hum it to help Kaz sleep if his insomnia gets really bad or his nightmares. It soothes him, even if he would never admit it. Inej finds it adorable.)
Kaz- feel invincible from Skillet, (he normally doesn't do heavy metal but is amazing at it anyway. (Showoff) and of course also has a list of skillet songs like Hero, back from the dead, lions, and monster for when he is training. It gets his blood running and he actually performs better, he is more deadly when angry.)

Wesper- Jesper (come and get your love)
Wylan- (that's why your beautiful, sang when Jesper was in low spirits and self conscious and Wylan did this despite being far out of his comfort zone, Jes does flip his hair a bit sometimes)
Jesper- sings paradise for Wylan at a bar but rearranged the song so she is he. Wylan gets it and loves it.
Wylan- just right (he loves the song, plus he is kind of a nerd so he likes all the references in it. And it spells out his and Jesper's relationship.)
Both- something just like this(this is the song when the other person becomes self conscious. Changes she to he. This song saves each other in the others voice.)

Mathina- Nina- stand by you ( a promise and eventually there wedding song)
Matthias- shut up and dance (Nina actually did this to him)
Matthias and Nina- this is what you came for (neither sing it but it's truly there song)

Remember these are from my own music list so don't contain everything obviously.

You guys can do two things with this!

1. You can request me to do a song scene, specify which one and I will write it out.

2.you could have the whole story, which will take longer but be all together

Mysterious 3. You guys can wait it out and be silent, I will eventually get to writing them when I'm bored or need new material which probably won't be in a while cuz I'm extremely busy.

Remember, if you comment and vote I feel more obliged to write for you guys.

I hope you all have a good day or night. Please request for me and to all you silent readers.....

I love you guys, but I don't bite. Tell me what you think, I can see you guys care because your still reading.

See you later my adopted family. After all....

"Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family."