The Slight Change

Hey guys. What's up?

I just updated my sequel, EAIF, so when you get a chance, give it a read. :) unless you have already read it, in that case, give me a vote of you liked it ♥

Enjoy

- cilla

At home my brothers layed around my house lazily and I instantly felt fury come over me. I wondered why they were there in the first place, they had their own homes for gods sake. And especially after trashing my house, which they neglected to clean.

I went straight to the stair way when I heard Bailey wake up. "Diana, what's up?" He croaked lazily. These were not my brothers. My brothers did not party. They didn't trash houses, they studied and worked and made money.

But the money had been made and that showed too much. I turned around to face him and felt my face getting hot with rage. "What's up?" I said lowly, trying to keep myself together. "What's up!" I threw my hands up and laughed cynically, feeling like Mr. Grant for a second, but dismissed it quickly. "I don't know! Maybe my idiot brothers decided to trash my house and force me to sleep somewhere else!" My voice turned to a shout, which awoke both Austin and Chris.

"Calm down, Diana..-"

"No, you uncaring jerks, get out of my house!" I shouted.

Chris and Austin immediately stood up and walked over to me along with Bailey. "Sorry, we're sorry, we'll clean it up-" Chris tried to apologize, which was rare. The sudden sympathy was rare and it only made me even more angry and annoyed.

"Get out." I dragged, feeling completely stressed to add onto that.

They took a step further to apologize once again, but I swore if I heard one more apology, I'd cry. So I ran upstairs and called behind me, "If you're not gone, I'll leave!"

They left right away while I glared at the lamp beside me. I missed him, I missed my father. I just desperately wanted him to come back home because I needed someone to talk to. Someone to stress to about my jerk teacher, and him to tell me he'd 'have a sit down' with Mr. Grant if he kept treating me like he was. And for me to tell him I was okay and he didn't have to, because he wouldn't. Not if he was back with me.

My dad was a genious, so I'd ace the class no problem, thanks to him. And I'd emotionally be fine with him around me and next to me; he was my bestfriend.

I stayed in my room all night, too caught up to eat. Too caught up in the pictures and letters, the memories, to pay attention and drag my mind away from anything else.

I got a text from my friend Erin around one in the morning, and that made me realize how I was still up. It was her asking for me to meet her up for a party with Connor. I rejected, like the usual. I was a responsible person and she knew so. That's why I was so surprised she still asked me.

That was when I realized that I should be asleep, and I would definetly be asleep by my eigth period, calculus. I was screwed, but for some reason I no longer found a reason to care.

Mr. Grant had before told me that we'd change the fact that I hated being tutored by him, and there we still were. In the same place as before. It was completely stupid and I was just waiting for him to shoot me so I would no longer have to worry about understanding him.

I had gotten a good three hour sleep by that time so when I woke up I trudged downstairs, remembering the mess in front of me and wanting to cry from both lack of sleep and screwed up hormones. I stopped by Pete's Coffee, going through the drive-through and ordering a plain coffee because I wanted to be woken up.

I felt a little sick, so I wasn't ready for food just yet and made my way to school. All was well.

"Thanks for letting me know you threw a party." Connor said as he slipped beside, walking along with me to lunch.