So Confused

"You kiss by the book." Charlie said to me after hanging up the phone.

I looked at him funny and he looked back in shock. "You don't know where that's from?" He asked in surprise.

I shook my head and he clicked his tongue in fake disappointment.

"Well?" I said with attitude while he pressed his hand on my thigh. I still sat on his desk and he stood inbetween my legs, being quite touchy. But I didn't mind.

"You read a lot, how can you not know?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said with false dominance and I only raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed while brushing a piece of hair out of my face and watched his hand as it brushed through my hair. "It's from Romeo & Juliet." He said.

I gave him a look that asked if he was serious and he glared. I couldn't take the thought then, the hard and mean calculus teacher quoting Shakespear, so I laughed at him.

"It really isn't that funny." He said plainly.

I only laughed more and he leaned into me again, making me semi-sober up. "Wow." I sighed in amusement.

"Shut up." He snapped, and I giggled to myself.

"I can't stand Romeo & Juliet." I said with a shiver and he looked at me in disbelief.

"You what?"

"There's really no reason for me to repeat it." I said dryly.

"What teenage girl doesn't like Romeo & Juliet?"

I stared at him and he nodded. "That't right, you have the mind of a woman." He said, planting a kiss on my neck. "And the body of one too..." He mumbled to himself with his hands crawling up my waist and forcing on me an uncontrolled shiver.

He kissed me and took over my lips, but within minutes the teachers bell rang, indicating any teachers who stayed after needed to go home. I was going to pull away but he only tugged me back. I groaned and pulled his hair, only encouraging him more.

"Charlie," I said when I pulled back and he went back to kissing my neck, giving me a groan in response. "I should leave." I said, about to tell him that he should too when he sucked at a spot and caused me to gasp and release a relaxed moan.

He gripped my thighs and breathed into my neck. "Making sounds like that only makes me want you more, Diana." He said in a threatening tone.

"That wasn't my fault." I breathed out, pushing him back, acting surprisingly calm at how he said he wanted me.

He smirked at me then and it made me flush. "Glad to know I can make you moan." He said lowly.

I rolled my eyes, trying to be very casual with the fact that I was blushing. I hopped off his desk and moved him over so I could stand. He fixed his tie and reached over to take his things. I took my book and made sure it was in my bag, then I looked at him and saw he was looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"Ladies first." He said, holding the door open for me.

I walked out and we parted at the doors. "Bye Charlie." I said, opening the door to my car.

"See you, Diana." He said back, and we both got in our cars, going our seperate ways. I didn't realize how crazy my tutoring was until I sat in my parked car in front of my house.

"Oh my lord." I sighed hopelessly to myself and checked my phone, trying to forget about it but I couldn't. A smile didn't want to leave me when I remembered his face when he called me beautiful, when he told me he wanted me, when he touched my hair and smiled. I felt goosebumps arise and the wrongness of that entire hour was enough to blow me away. My face was still probably red, too.