Seduction For Dummies

Lunch swung by and I rushed to meet Connor outside. I got in his car with him and we drove to Erin's quickly.

In the front was a shiny black Rolls Royce Phantom and Connor and I were parked away from it, when we saw it we looked at eachother nervously. "He's home." He said.

I hopped out of the car and ran to the front door, thinking to knock before I barged in, and as my fist went in the air the door was swung open by a cleaner. "He's in his study, she hasn't come back yet but Mrs. Norman is in the dining room."

"Thank you." I told him and rushed to the dining room with Connor at my tail. I saw her mom then, the beautiful woman who passed on her looks to her neglected daughter. She sat there with pearls layered around her neck and perfectly manicured fingernails the color of the dress she got married in.

Connor cleared his throat behind me, startling the woman. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Norman-" I began.

"Oh god, you scared the life out of me! When did you two get in here?" She asked calmly.

"Uh, just now-"

"Oh, I see. Aurbey isn't very happy at the moment, he just saw the front lawn, my goodness... That reckless girl can't ever do anything right." The lady chuckled jokingly.

"Mrs. Norman, Erin is missing." I said flat out and Connor gave me a look.

Her mother's forhead creased and she stood up. "Since when?"

"Friday night. There was a party, and-"

"For godsake, she knows not to throw a party!"

"Your daughter is not here." I said slowly with a large amount of frustration in there, knowing she definetly caught it but I didn't care.

"Why didn't you call?"

"We did." Connor groaned.

"Well her car is here." Mrs. Normal said, and as she did we heard low footsteps walk down the stairs and I turned around and watched Erin's handsome and jackass father approach us, looking very unhappy.

"Oh you, you're the one that called, right?" He asked passively. That rich bastard.

"Aurbey, they say Erin isn't here."

"Good, she should be at school. And so should they."

"No, she's lost." Mrs. Norman repeated and it still didn't seem to catch the man's attention.

"She's a smart girl, she knows her way back."

"Aurbey, our child is missing!" She said, shouting this time and I noticed how the more she said it, the more she realized what was going on and I watched as panic filled her sudden motherly eyes.

"What do you mean missing?"

"We've looked everywhere but she's no where to be found. We searched all weekend and her car is still here. We waited for you to come back so we could tell you." Connor said.

"Why are there tire tracks in my lawn, can you brats answer that for me?" He grumbled lowly and Mrs. Norman, upset by his carelessness, began to cry. He threw down the pen he had in his hand on the table and looked at us angrily. "See what you did?" He snapped.

"Do you even care about our daughter, Aurbey?" The woman cried.

"Daniella, I care. Sit down, she's probably fine."

"It doesn't matter if she's fine, we don't know where she is!"

I could only stare at the jackass in front of me and wanted nothing more but to hit him. "You two should leave." He said.