Ooh Dominance

"We're glad you came out with us, Dye." Bailey said, picking food off James' plate.

"Greedy bastard." James muttered, then looked up at me. "Yeah you haven't been around much."

I nodded. "I know, I've had a lot of tutoring to catch up with." I admitted, poking at my pasta.

They laughed anyway, but Austin's expression remained the same. "Where have you really been," He asked in disbelief.

I looked at him and sighed. "I told you." I was in tutoring, what was so hard to believe about that?

"Austin, just leave her alone." James said. "She'll tell us when she's ready."

I groaned and they looked at me in confusion. "Why don't you guys believe me?"

"Because... You're top one percent of the school, you don't need tutoring."

"In math I do." I said back in honesty. "My grade is a ninety-seven, do you want to hear why?"

"Why." The four of them asked simutaniously.

I chuckled at them. "Because I stay in tutoring to stay on top of things."

Bailey shrugged. "It makes sense to me."

"But where did you go the other night?" Chris asked.

"When?"

"The night Austin yelled at you?"

Austin shoved him in his seat and Chris shoved him back. I had no idea what he meant at first, but then I remembered I had gone out to dinner with Andy that night. "I went to a friend's house."

Suddenly they all glared at me in disbelief, even James. "What?" I asked in confusion. If anything they'd believe that. I usually went over to Erin's house, that's the only reason why I'd be gone anyway.

"Tell us the truth." Bailey said, suddenly completely serious.

"Why would I lie-"

"We know." Austin dragged out miserably as if it was the most painful thing.

I remained the same expression until James spoke. "Tyler, Cole's brother, told us."

I waited for him to continue, then Austin began. "Cole said that you and Andy Carl..." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Are- uh-uh-"

"That you two are a thing and you've slept together." James cut in with a roll of his eyes.

I stopped mid-sip with my water and put my hand to my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut in panic. Oh my god, why would Cole tell them?

"So it's true." James observed.

"Oh god it's true." Chris moaned loudly, dropping his fork on his plate loudly and causing a few heads in the restraunt to turn.

I breathed out and looked up at the ceiling. "Yes, it's true."

Austin and Bailey both dropped their forks the same way Chris had and buried their head in their hands. "Oh, you guys are over-exaggerating." I said.

"No we're not." Chris said.

When Austin looked up at me, he narrowed his eyes. "Alright, Diana." He began. "You're grounded."

I bit my lip, but couldn't contain the sudden laughter that came over me. "Grounded? Are you serious?" I laughed more and they only looked shocked. I never really laughed with them, I never really talked and had a real conversation with them. The last time I ever did that was a while ago. Most of all Austin was angry.