No Where To Be Found

Hey readers. Sorry I almost forgot to upload... This has just been a terribly crazy week full of the new internship I'm in and the load of exams I have coming up. I'm so stressed, and I currently hate my procrastination. There's also the fact that off season XC is kicking my ass. I'm sore, tired, stressed, and have a killer headache.

Please enjoy the new chapter.

- cilla

I thought that I would be the first to wake up that morning, but it turned out that I was the last, having James and Bailey attack me like little boys, startling me in my sleep.

I groaned sleepily and covered my face with my arms. I heard Austin's laugh and realized he and everybody else was at the door of the guestroom. Cole had gone to Connor's in the middle of the night. He took Tyler's car. "You and Chance have a lot in common," He told me. "You're both not morning people. James, I think you have competition."

James who was lying next to me face down in the covers flipped himself over and turned his head to me. "Diana would never choose an old man over me."

I laughed at him and the guys laughed at me laughing. "I'm not old." Mr. Grant- oh shit, Charlie, grumbled.

"Come on, we're going over to Austin's to eat breakfast." Bailey said, nudging my side, making me groan again.

They stood up and waited for me. "I would get up but I'm kind of not dressed." I said with a yawn.

"We're out." They immediately walked out the door and I exited them with a laugh.

But it died down after I realized it was Saturday. And he's still here.

I hopped out of bed and got in the shower, trying to relieve my stress and whatever sudden sexual frustrations that had been attacking me. Then while I began to wonder what else would happen I realized that prick still had my book.

"Ugh" I groaned painfully and stepped out to change.

I felt like I needed to look good, so I didn't touch my hair for the sake of my wet curls and I wore a casual dress. Why did I feel like I had to look good? God, I knew. I knew it was his doing.

When I finished getting ready I grabbed my phone, texting Andy a short good morning then saying I couldn't go out just yet because I was with my brothers.

"Diana, are you coming?" I heard Bailey shout from downstairs.

I went down stairs and tried to look awake, but a yawn overcame me and James laughed at me, ruffling my damp hair.

I ran a hand through it to fix my hair and waited for someone to say something. "Get to know Chance, go with him." Chris said passively.

"I can take myself." I said plainly.

"Carpool and save the earth." He replied, rushing out of there with everyone else.

I looked at Charlie, who rubbed his head angrily. I could tell he was not in a good mood. Or said as, he was back looking like his old self. "Come on." He grumbled and we headed out the door. I watched as he turned around and locked the door and I watched him in shock.

"You have a key? To my house?" I asked in borderline anger, shaking my head and turning away. "Sure, let's just hand out a key to everyone." I said in irritation

He said nothing and instead ruffled my hair like James did as he walked past me. I brushed through it with my fingers and followed him to his car, feeling flattered at the strange and sudden intamacy. Confused as well.