"Did you love him?"

Hey everybody, I just wanted to say really quick that I apologize for the story. Just the story in general.

Those of you who loved both LAIF and EAIF for its realism and such, I know I assured you all that this would be better, but I am realizing that this story is as cliche as can be, and I'm so sorry for that. I'm not finished with it yet, and these chapters are catching up to me because I haven't written in months, and it's kind of overwhelming. But thank you for sticking with me through my odd and not realistic story. 

I still hope you'll like it even though it's really kinda lame, but I still enjoy writing it!

Thanks for the support :)

- cilla

I heard the front door open and then click shut. The sound of my brother's voices sounded and I straightened my back, rubbing my tired eyes. "Her car's here." I heard Chris say nonchalantly, and I heard as keys were set on the bar above me.

They walked around into the kitchen and looked down at me in surprise. "What are you doing?" Austin asked, giving me a funny look.

I looked around, trying to go back to being oriented, but ended up yawning again. "Oh, hey guys." I sighed out.

Chris let out a sigh and reached for me, tugging me up. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded. "Just fell asleep." I said passively, looking around for anything new. And I wasn't sure what it was I was looking for. The dishwasher was finished.

"On the floor?" They looked as if they didn't believe me and I looked dully at them. How stupid could people be? I was obviously telling the truth, seeing that when they walked in I was indeed asleep on the floor.

I brushed myself off and looked through the fridge, seeing there was almost nothing in there.

"Yeah, you haven't been home in a while." Bailey said, just walking inside.

I looked back at the three. "You ate all my food?" I said to no one in particular.

They shrugged.

"So you kind of moved in with him." Chris raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged back, not sure why I was still looking in the fridge when there was nothing to eat and shut the door. They were staring at me, a look of disapproval on their faces. "What?" I snapped, the toll of many people's eyes taking over.

"When is Dad coming?" Austin asked suddenly.

I sighed, leaning against the fridge miserably. "I don't know. He keeps saying soon."

"Then he'll be here soon." Austin said with a nod, then sitting at the bar. "Are you gonna introduce them?"

"Who?" My mind went blank for a split second and my brother gave me a dry look. "Oh, right. Yeah, I guess."

"So it's serious now, right?" Bailey asked, digging in my empty pantry.

I swallowed my embarrassment and nodded. I asked myself if it was true.

It was, I assumed.

We ate together, slept together, did a lot of things together... But then again so did me and Charlie- Mr. Grant. He was no longer Charlie to me. He said so himself.

But it was true. He and I never had a label on each other- oh god who am I kidding? He used to tell me to tell him that I was his.

"Say you're mine."