No More

It was around five in the morning and I was sitting in a triangle passing along the vodka with Connor and Erin while listening to bands like Skid Row and the Eagles. We were all drunk. I never really drank, so it was weird.

Erin layed down on her back and sighed tiredly. "Sometimes I wonder why he's such a grump." She slurred.

"Who?" Connor asked.

"Mr. Hot-hot.. I mean the hot guy. What's his name, Diana?"

I laughed, for some reason believing what she was saying was hilarious. "Mr. Grant?"

Connor choked on the vodka as he swallowed. "You think he's hot?" He asked me.

I shrugged and the three of us laughed. "Ew, guys." He laughed loudly.

My phone suddenly rang and Erin rolled over on her belly to reach for it. "Ooh who's calling you." She dragged out.

I snatched it before she could and read the caller ID, which was difficult because I could only see it in two. Andy's name made me giggle. I answered it, trying to sound normal. "Hello?"

"Sorry, it's too early isn't it?" He said. "I couldn't really sleep and somehow wound up wondering about you." He told me.

I slipped out a small laugh. "Oh yeah it's early," I didn't mean to, but I slurred a bit, having Connor and Erin both laughed at me.

"Are... Diana are you alright?" He asked lowly.

I held my breath, trying to hold back a laugh and looking to them both having them laugh louder. "Who are you with?" Andy eagerly asked in a low tone.

"Just Connor and Erin and... and me." I spoke slowly.

"Are you drunk?"

A giggle errupted. "No."

"Diana..."

"Yes, yes, Andy. I'm very drunk."

"Where are you?"

"Erin's house."

"What's her address?"

"Why?" I slid onto my back and reached for the vodka in the center.

"I'm coming to get you."

"Why?" I repeated.

"Just give me the address, Diana." He sighed seeming frustrated.

"Ugh, eight... eigth... Hey Erin, what's your address?"

"Wait, who is that?" Connor came close to me and asked.

"Tell him not to worry about it." Andy grumbled on the other end.

"I don't know." I shrugged to Connor.

"No, really, who is it?" Connor pressed.

"Eight-hundred Applehill Drive." Erin said.

I thumbs upped Erin and pressed my phone to my ear. "Eight-hundred-"

"Yeah, I heard." Andy snapped.

I was shocked for a second at how he acted so mean all the sudden. I actually began feeling emotional. Why is he so angry?

"I'll be there in five." He spoke shortly.

After he hung up I sat up to see that there was no more vodka left. Connor laughed. "Erin, you're out." He told her, lifting the bottle and shaking it to show her.

She bobbed her head up and dropped it with a sigh. "The key is in already in there."

Connor stood up and dove into the liquor cabinet, tossing me a bottle of Malibu which I spilled onto myself.