The Newest Member Of The Brotherhood

Opening the door and helping Cole walk in safely, the guys were sitting in a circle in the living room lazily and passing around tequila. They looked over at the door, and it was dark so they didn't really see me or Cole.

"Diana?" I heard one of the guys ask. At this point I was too exhausted from worry and shoving people off me to even detect who's voice it was.

"Yeah." I sighed out, feeling like a little girl as I did so because my voice suddenly grew tired, turning into it's automatic innocent masking tone.

"Wait, where are we now?" Cole asked loudly, beginning to turn in the dark.

"Who's that?" Someone asked.

The lights flicked on and Bailey stood there with his eyes squinted and looked at Cole curiously. Tyler was sitting down but stood up immediately. "Cole, what the hell?" He asked.

"Sh," I shushed him as Cole leaned onto me by accident, and I tried hard to keep him up. "He's drunk."

"And I got my ass- as- ass kicked in slap boxing." Cole slurred, having difficulty pronouncing his 's''.

"Good." Tyler mumbled and looked at me incredously, shaking his head and but giving me a small smile. "Thanks." Was all he said, which was a lot from Tyler but I didn't care at the moment.

"Come on." I said, helping his brother up the stairs. He looked like he was going to be sick, so I quickly brought him to the bathroom and called loudly, barely recognizing the young girl who took control of my voice. "Will one of you bring me water?"

I heard them down stairs, Bailey saying, "Nose goes." And after a few seconds a groan, a low frustrated and familiar groan.

Within less than a minute, Mr. Grant came up and had a bottle of water. Luckily Cole was so drunk-blind to even notice, much less recognize him.

I rubbed Cole's back while he threw up and I sighed, being reminded of why I hated parties. "Thanks." I told Charlie when he held out the water and leaned against the wall, watching me.

"That was your cue to leave." I turned around and told him tiredly.

"What do you need help with?" He asked, ignoring my comment.

"Diana, I'm sorry for kissing you-" Cole stumpled back and I grabbed him, handing him his water and ignoring him. "Connor did, so I thought I could too." He yawned after washing his mouth.

"Cole-"

"I'm tired." He said, pushing past me and going in his own direction, towards my room and plopped onto my bed, passing out.

I groaned silently as Mr. Grant came up behind me. "He kissed you?" He chuckled sinisterly, and as low as it was it was so sexy.

I was too tired to fight back and instead pulled covers over Cole, setting the water by the bed and sitting on the side.

"Diana." His voice growled so deep and husky while Cole was almost fast asleep, probably drunk-deaf as well.

"Hm?" I sighed, leaning on my hand.

He pulled me up with his own and I flew toward him unintentionally.

"Woah there, I'm your teacher remember?" He said in a quietly seductive tone.

I pushed away and that chuckle came back, oh this was definetly not the same man. "Not now, Charlie I'm tired." I sighed.

"I can see that." He said bluntly, his hands steadying me. It made me realize he never corrected me for calling him that. "I thought the party scene isn't you, anyway?"