Career Day

"Thanks for coming." Andy said to me at the airport, kissing me behind the car so no one would notice us. People still did, as we heard chatters of his name and people's cameras being clicked on and loading ready to take of him.

"It's no problem." I said, hugging him tightly, and letting go after I heard them moving toward us.

He frowned. "I'm sorry." He muttered, looking over at the people waiting at the doors for him, some walking around to find a good spot to snap pictures of me and him.

"Don't be." I said with a small chuckle, making him kiss my temple. I wanted to escape back inside his car so no one would catch either of us, since they could also get pretty aggressive. "Have a safe flight." I said, straightening out his fancy suit jacket.

He grinned beautifully at me. "I love you."

Even after all I've done to him.

"I love you." I said back, walking into the passengers side of the car before anyone got their pictures. I was successful, but hated the feeling of not being able to say a longer goodbye. My mind began to wonder what would happen to him if something malfunctioned with the plane, what if someone was in the plane and wanted to hurt him. A demon? Then I shook my head at myself. There was no way, I had been watching too much Supernatural.

"Ready, ma'am?" His driver, Jim, asked me politely.

I nodded as he started the car and I watched as Andy walked in, photographers flashing their cameras and some one them snapping pictures of the car I was in. My heart zoomed quickly.

"Don't worry, dear, the windows are tinted specifically for flash photography." Jim said, soothing my thoughts. I closed my eyes in relief and thanked him. "Where should I drop you off?" He asked.

"My house is fine."

I still wasn't exactly able to get used to Andy having a driver. He was so nice to me, and when Andy asked him to take us places I didn't exactly feel comfortable with the both of us sitting in the back. Andy said it was fine, but I still liked to sit next to him when he was taking me home and it was just him and I.

Still, after Jim took me home, I felt lonely. My best friend was angry with me, and my boyfriend was out of town for an entire week. And I'll be sleeping alone while Mr. Grant was probably with his beautiful golden-haired girlfriend. I had to stop my self torture. Sure, I definitely deserved it, but Andy was with me and I knew I had to appreciate that and be happy because he still loved me. I love him so much.

I sat down and did the first thing I usually did when I had trouble sleeping, and grabbed a pen and paper to write to my dad. I told him I was waiting, and promised that I had someone to introduce him to, and I was hoping he'd help me look for college. The guys were doing well and we were getting along fine. It was the typical, there's not much going on, but I love and miss you. I told myself I'd stop by the post office soon and send it in for stamps.

I had some trouble sleeping that night, and wanted to be with Andy since I had become so used to... well so used to not sleeping alone. Honestly, I had a small fear that he'd find time to himself to think about how I was a stupid whore who used him for his money and decided to end things. Oh god if that was true... Part of it wasn't, I knew that. I didn't use him for his fame or money, but I asked myself if that's what he thought. Maybe he'd come back to tell me he wanted someone else. A woman who'd love him like he deserved. That was what he should have, not some stupid teenage girl who toyed with his feelings.

The next morning it was hard to get up for school, since it was hard to go to sleep. It was difficult to pay attention, but I did it somewhat.

When I got home, my brothers were there from work. Like the usual. They began to get busier as Spring came along, and now showed up one by one. "You're here." Chris said in surprise.