Prologue

Are you looking for a pretty happy girl in town?

If then, hi. My name is Lee Yojeung, a girl with long straight hair, white skin complexion, and eyes disappearing when I laugh. I am originally Korean, but I was still a kid when we migrated abroad so that's where I grew up. They gave me 'Julianne Lee' as my English name, but I still prefer to be called Yojeung. I don't know, I just feel like it.

There I met Gerald Andrew Bryan McCartney-a.k.a Gab-who became my one and only friend. He was the only one I had in my life aside from my parents. We were always together and inseparable, because separating us will only cause a big chaos, and nobody really wanted that.

Everyday was always a happy day, and I felt like I was contented with the life that I had. There was nothing more that I could wish for.

Well, that was until that day came. The day that changed everything.

And it made me realize that I'm not who I thought I am. That people living in the world of lies do exist, and I am one of them. A lot of questions surfaced after that happening, proving that not everything you know and not everything you see are all true. I had a lot of questions, but nobody knew the answer. So I decided to make that a mission.

I have to know the answers to my questions and find the people that knows the truth about myself. And for me to do that, I have to go where it all started.

Korea.

Until then, if you are looking for a pretty happy girl in town, then I'm sorry.

Nope, that's not me anymore.

You got the wrong person.

Hey guys!
So this is another Hellion Brothers Substory. Hoping that you'll like this as much as the original one. And I want to say thank you to euwonlol nim and kay_yla nim for giving me the conscent of creating another part of their masterpiece and creating the cover of this book 😊. I am really thankful of them for this and for helping me. For guiding me so I can have a good plot for this substory. Wishing that you will enjoy reading it. Let's all be chingus here 😊

Anyway, the prolouge will be in Yojeung's POV. But it wasn't the same to the rest of the story. It will be in 3rd person's POV. Just to warn you guys ✌ So!

Have a nice day yoreobeun!

Xoxo, Ms.Author