Chapter 11

[AN: Before we proceed, pls let me spazz. 😊
So any of you who watched Exo's Power MV? Omg! My heart just.. aurgh..... Too much feels to handle. Hahaha. Chanyeol with that blue hair and Jongdae in blonde? A freaking blonde haired Jongdae??? O.M.G.

And also in their teaser I have noticed Baekhyun's orb was absent. Why is that? Have anyone noticed too?

All in all, they're so amazing as always. I never doubted. Gosh Exo just what are you doing to me? It's literally unhealthy to my heart you know?

K. You may read. Hahaha peace]

Eleven - Drunk night

*-----*

Suho took Yojeung's unconcious form in his arms and placed her on the large couch located in the living room. He made sure she laid there comfortably before checking her wounded leg and hands. Wincing slightly, her eyes slowly opened and landed on Suho's face.

"Suho..." she whispered.

"What happened Yojeung? What's wrong? How did this happen?" He asked slowly with his voice filled with worry.

Yojeung didn't answer. She just stared at him as he held her hand like it was made of glass, scared of hurting her more. This made Suho breath out heavily.

"Kai, can you please call Lay for me?" He asked the younger lad who was at the side, just watching the scene in front him with his arms crossed and his back leaning on the wall.

Kai just obliged and called Lay for him. Just like what Kai did, Lay grumpily answered his call but when Kai mentioned about being inside Yojeung's house, Lay's voice changed, suddenly becoming interested with whatever he was about to say. This made him even more curious about who this woman was to them. Since Kai knew Lay would ask questions but he wasn't really aware of what's going on, he passed his phone to Suho.

"Lay, this is Suho. Can you come here to Yojeung's house?" he heard Suho ask. He saw Yojeung's face turn from emotionless into confused.

"Wait hyung. Why does Lay have to be here?" Kai can't help but ask, internally hoping Suho wasn't going to do what he think he would.

"Her wounds in her hands are deep and still have some glasses--"

"Hyung no! She doesn't--"

"She has to be treated Kai and--"

"No! Do you want us to--"

"She won't remember. She's drunk right n--"

"Drunk or not, what if--"

"Are you both planning to just keep cutting each other's sentence or you would let me know what is really happening as of this moment?" They heard Lay say from the phone since it was in loudspeaker. "You both disturbed me from my slumber and this is what I'll get?"

"Sorry."

"Kai, can you just teleport me there? Whatever is happening, just take me there so I can see it myself." Lay said. He heard Suho state something about Yojeung being wounded--he assumed it was her since they said they were in Yojeung's house--and since he hasn't thanked her yet for keeping the pin, he thought maybe it's time for him to do something for her in gratitude of keeping the pin well.

"Fine. Though I don't really know anything about what the hell is going one, fine." Kai grumbled, and just before he disappeared, Suho heard him mutter under his breath, "I should have been sleeping at this moment."