Chapter 44

Forty Four - Finally Official

*-----*

Yojeung took a deep breath as she woke up.

She waited for a few seconds to clear her sight, slowly realizing she was laying comfortably on her own bed.

She immediately roused herself and ran outside. She was then faced by Gwen and Inha who were just about to enter her room. "Oh! You're awake!" Inha smiled.

"Where are they?" she asked, her voice sounding hoarse.

"They--"

"Excuse me." Yojeung walked past them and started her way to the guest rooms.

"Calm down, Yojeung. They're fine." Gwen soothed, hoping she would be able to coax her back to her room.

"I need to see them." she insisted.

"You have to rest first Yojeung. You've been too drained." Inha tried to argue. She took Yojeung's arm and made her face them only to be caught off guard when she saw her eyes filled with tears.

"Please Inha..." she pleaded, her voice cracking in the end due to the tears that attempted to escape. "I have to see them."

Gwen's lips formed into a thin line. Lay woke up an hour ago and before he lost conciousness again, he commanded them to make sure Yojeung and Suho gets a full rest together. However, seeing Yojeung's state, she thought it won't hurt to at least let her see them. She knows it was her form of self reassurance that everyone was alright.

"Lay doesn't want to be disturbed in his sleep though. You can only visit the others. I'm sure they're gathered inside the room where Suho is." she answered. "But..."

Yojeung gave her a look urging her to continue.

"After this, make sure you go back to your room and rest. Lay told us that you depleted a lot of your energy and your body lost its balance which had you go berserk. You need to have a full rest before he can perform a thorough healing process on you."

"I promise." Yojeung replied without any hesitation. "Just let me see them. Let me see him."

Gwen then led her to where the others were. Inha was quite reluctant at first, but she trusted Gwen's judgements. And Yojeung promised them too. She wanted to hold unto it.

Gwen opened the door and saw all of them talking and laughing with one another. They automatically looked at who entered the room, and were immediately shocked to see that Yojeung was with them.

Yojeung's eyes immediately locked itself on the smiling Suho, who was sitting on his bed, happily conversing with the boys. When he turned his head, their eyes met, and because of that Yojeung can't hold onto her tears any longer. Feeling so much relief, she immediately ran her way towards him, hugging him so tight.

Suho was caught off guard by the unexpected action coming from her. Everyone else was also surprised, not used to Seeing Yojeung like this. Fortunately, Sehun and Chen were quick to think and immediately covered Xiumin's eyes, keeping him away from witnessing the moment.

"Thank goodness you're safe!" She cried, hugging Suho so tight. That was when Suho got himself back together and hugged her back, smiling warmly.

"Let me see. Aish… These kids really!" Xiumin mumbled, successfully taking their hands away. "What do you think am I going to do?"

"You might get mad." Sehun blinked innocently.

"That was before we knew she was his anima!" he exclaimed.