Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty Six - Acceptance

*-----*

"The anima is your other half. He's like the other you. He completes you.

"It's the one who holds your undiscovered capacities. You call it soulmate, we call it anima. Once you become one, there's no saying how strong you can get.

Each of us has his own anima. In one way or another, whether they like it or not, they will have to cross paths somewhere in there lives. It's impossible to tell who's the special one among the sea of strangers, so the only way to know is for the anima to hold the emblem. To see whatever image it may unfold.

[Huang Zi Tao, Hellion Brothers Chapters 15 & 16.]

"And because you said touching his pin made you have a vision, that means you are his anima. You, being the anima, means you're the key to make him stronger and make him obtain all the capabilities he didn't know he has."

~

She bit her lower lip as she remembered everything her family told her yesterday night. Her eyes stared into nothing, her hair as good as a bird's nest. She scoffed as she thought of it even more. About the Hellions, their powers, their inheritance, the emblem and all.

Who would have thought those kind of stories you can only read on fantasy books actually exist in real life?

"Yojeung?"

Her eyes snapped at the guy peeking from her door who turned out to be Xiumin.

"Oppa."

She invited him in and let him sit at the side of her bed while her eyes went back to staring at nothing in particular. Xiumin watched her intently as she leaned against the headboard, embracing her knees against her chest. The Yojeung in front him right now isn't the Yojeung he usually sees.

"You must still be shocked." He stated.

"No. I... uhh... just in the process of taking in all of the information I learned, that's all. But I'm fine." She mumbled.

"Oppa?" She mumbled after a while of silence.

"Hmm?"

"What will happen to me?" She asked, her eyes now landing to her brother. He heaved a sigh before holding one of her hands.

"You don't have to be scared. I will always be here with you along the way. And nothing's going to change. It's just that something will be added in your life and daily routine. Stop worrying okay?" Xiumin soothed, he can say that his sister was scared of what she had learned about their family and the world she's now in. He can't blame her but he can't help but worry of how she will accept the fate she has in the first place.

"I can only wish I will be able to endure it." She pouted.

"I want to ask you one thing. I wish you can answer it with nothing but pure honesty." He said and intently looked into Yojeung's eyes. She looked back at him and gave him a nod as an answer. "Tell me, what kind of brother am I to you?

Her eyebrows furrowed. Something might have triggered him with that topic that made him bring it up to her. Whatever was the point of this talk, she has no idea but she wanted to know specially with the look he was wearing at this moment.