Chapter 14

Fourteen - Amusement 'Park'venture

*-----*

"Don't go too far, darling."

The young little girl just giggled at her mother and continued walking along the shore. Her older brother decided to follow so he can keep an eye on her.

"Oppa! The water is following me! I think it wants to play." She stated earning a chuckle from the boy behind her. "Look!"

She walked near the seawater on the shore and went back running to her brother when the waves dashed and the water came near her. Then she repeatedly did so, totally enjoying herself.

Both parents watched their children full of laughter from afar, a smile engraved on their lips. Just seeing their children's innocent hearts have fun together is enough for them to know the definition of happiness.

~

"Welcome to Lotte World!"

Baekhyun hollered and the others hollered along with him. Together they went inside to look for something fun to do. The group was obviously glad that classes were off for that day because all professors will be gone due to a seminar of some sort. Of course, they just had to take advantage of the "rest day" and go to somewhere they've always wanted to go but never actually had the time to: Lotte World.

Well, it was unfortunate that some of the Hellions couldn't go with them namely D.O, Haru, Chanyeol, and Chen as they were studying in a Sciences University, and Sciences universities could be so hectic. However, the Hellions right now wouldn't let this chance pass. They could always go back once they are complete, anyway.

"This is my second time coming in an amusement park." Yojeung mumbled while her eyes wandered around the area.

"Really? Me too!" Maeji beamed, slightly startling Yojeung since she didn't expect someone would hear her nor respond to her sentence.

"This is both just your second time?" Gwen wondered.

"Yeah. The first time I went on a park like this was when I was in high school. Tao brought me there." Maeji smiled, reminiscing the moment. It was during those times when Tao and her were just trying to work out their 'anima relationship' and an issue was still surrounding the Hellions.

The first time she ever witnessed a fangirling Huang Zi Tao.

"What about you?" Gwen asked Yojeung.

"Well me?" Yojeung started. "My first time was when Gab decided to bring me with him. The amusement park in our place abroad was located in the other city, so I wasn't able to go so often."

Maeji and Gwen nodded their head, listening to her story. "I also wasn't fond of going out too much so I haven't been in an amusement park until Gab literally dragged me with him when his family decided to go."

"If that's the case, then we should really enjoy ourselves together. Let's go!" Gwen took both Maeji and Yojeung's arm and brought them with her as they went on with the others.

"Should we start with the thrilling ones or would you like some mild rides first?" Suho asked, his motherly aura coming out again as he wanted to make sure they will all be fine. The group stated different answers, making everyone think what to ride first.

"Can we go for mild ones first as these two girls here said? This is just their second time being in an amusement park." Gwen suggested, pointing at Maeji and Yojeung.

Everyone agreed at that and so they went on to look for those that they can ride. Seeing the Camelot Carrousel, a smile crept through Yojeung's lips, remembering the time when Gab had her on his shoulder just so he can have her ride the horse figures with him. Noticing this, Baekhyun suggested to ride it, making sure to use his puppy dog eyes no one can ever resist.