Chapter 18

Eighteen - Vacation pt. 2

*-----*

"Don't leave this spot baby, okay?"

Her mother asked and the young girl nodded with a toothy smile. She watched as her mother called her brother to tell him to guard her. She saw her brother nod before making his way to her. By her request, her brother again told her stories about the fairies. She always loved hearing a lot about fairies and that was where she got her nickname. It was given to her by her beloved brother himself.

An idea popped in his head that he immediately made into action. He set his camera on and placed it in front of her secretly. However, she knew he was about to record her again but she stayed silent. She liked watching herself in the videos made by her parents and brother.

"I'll just get us some food for your growling stomach. Don't leave here 'till I say so okay?" He said and she nodded as an answer. He stood up and left her to get some food, realizing how much his sister was growing already.

A few moments later, a beautiful white butterfly caught her attention. It was too beautiful for her eyes to ignore. She knew she shouldn't leave as it was what her mother and brother told her, but she can't help it. She wanted to catch it.

"Oppa. I'm just going to catch the butterfly okay?" She said to the camera. She took it with her and decided to follow the butterfly. It was one of the times she had tried not to do what her mother told her. But thinking that it would stop them at nagging her, she brought the camera and filmed the butterfly so she will have an evidence that indeed, she was after a butterfly as the reason why she left.

"If I catch that butterfly, the fairy will notice it's gone. Then she will look for it. Then she will find me. If she comes, then I will be able to see the fairy. I promise I will give it back. I just have to see the real fairy." She whispered into the camera, knowing that it will be recorded and they will watch it later on.

The butterfly landed on a flower. She placed the camera on the ground facing the butterfly's location before she slowly approached. However, it flew again before she got too close so she ran after it again, leaving the camera on the ground while she was on the run.

And that was the last time she was filmed.

~

"Hey."

Suho called out as he approached Yojeung, whom he found standing alone under the tree where she stayed when all of them had fun in the waters yesterday.

"Why are you here alone?" he asked.

"I was kind of... overwhelmed, I guess? There's so many people inside. I'm not used to it. And imagine having Baekhyun multiplied by three?" She sighed and looked ahead again.

Suho chuckled at her remarks. Indeed. He knew she doesn't like being in a crowd and prefers being alone.

"Come with me." He took her hand and dragged her with him. Shrugging, she followed behind letting Suho drag her to where he wanted. But not until she realized he was taking her to the shore.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Suho don't. Wait. Stop!" She tried to struggle but his grip only tightened as he held her.

"You'll be fine. I'm here."

[Hellion Brothers: Book #4] Aequor Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें