Chapter 7

Seven - The Party and The Pin

*-----*

"Beautiful!"

Gwen can't help but awe at how attractive Yojeung looks right now. Since she agreed to come, they decided to get ready at Yojeung's house so that it would be easy for the boys to fetch them altogether.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." Yojeung thanked and sat at her bed. "Can you help me with these curlers?"

"Sure." Gwen sat beside her before helping Yojeung take the curlers at the end of her hair. Yojeung said she was fine with her naturally straight hair, but Gwen suggested to have her hair curl a bit by the ends and Yojeung decided to agree.

"Luhan's gonna have his mouth drop when he sees you later. I bet you three dollars." Yojeung abruptly blurted whilst taking a curler out of her hair.

"I don't know. I don't think so." Gwen replied though the idea itself makes her blush already in a few shades of red.

Yojeung just gave her a small smile. "Get your three dollars ready."

Gwen laughed a bit before averting her gaze somewhere to try to ease herself because right now, she was sure she was obviously blushing. Yojeung was able to compliment her. How much more if it was him?

I wonder how Luhan would react when he sees me?

Geez. I blame Yojeung for making me anxious right now.

"Maeji, aren't you done?" Yojeung suddenly shouted.

Gwen realized that Maeji indeed took quite a while inside the dressing room. "Yeah Maeji. The boys are coming anytime soon."

"Almost!" A few moments later, Maeji came out wearing her black backless dress.

"Wow." Gwen mumbled. "Gorgeous."

"You look hot." Yojeung whistled and Maeji blushed with her compliment.

"Thanks girls. I thought it wasn't—"

"Don't doubt yourself Maeji. You actually look like you own the said party." Gwen cut her words as she patted the space next to her for Maeji to sit.

"Thanks Gwen. Well, look who we have here." Maeji said turning the attention from her to Yojeung. "Wow Yojeung! You're so beautiful!"

"Thanks. We all are though."

They had a few minutes of chitchat before the ringing of a phone was heard. Gwen reached out for her purse and took out her phone. Seeing Luhan's name in the caller ID, she immediately accepted the call.

"Hey Luhan!" she beamed.

A few moments of conversation passed before they ended it with their exchange of "I love you's" as Gwen faced them again.

"Well?" Yojeung asked.

"Well, they're on their way." Gwen smiled. "Let's get ready."

Each of them wore their heels before coming out of Yojeung's room and headed downstairs. Maeji can't help but stare at Yojeung who was walking down in front of her, leading their way. For her, she looked confidently beautiful—that was undeniable—like she have been in this kind of situation for several times already. She was struck seeing Yojeung's classy and elegant side.

Without her being aware of it, it was what Yojeung was thinking too. That time Maeji came out her dressing room, she was starstruck but she had it hidden pretty well. Maeji's simple carefree look was immediately erased in Yojeung's mind.