Chapter 6

Six - Yojeung's book

*-----*

Suho breathed heavily, still staring at the picture for who knows how long. He was thinking that maybe the reason why Yojeung was so eager to find it was because of the picture stuck on it. And by that moment, he realized something.

He officially declared that he has a crush on Yojeung.

Why not when he just felt so down seeing that picture? He was quite disappointed knowing that Yojeung has this man in her life already. Oh how he wish he met her earlier and had been the one doing that to Yojeung instead of that guy in the picture. But seeing this picture and learning this discovery about her, he decided to do one thing.

He needed to stop whatever feelings he has developing for Yojeung before it gets further. He was afraid it might get out of control and he will end up just hurting himself. It was something he doesn't want to happen. Waiting to meet his anima is the best thing for him to do.

The ringing of the bell hollered around the school, informing everyone that the school is about to start. He placed the book along with the picture inside his bag before walking to the building where his classroom was located.

Like usual, several girls along the way greeted him in which he bowed back in return. They went giggling over the fact that Suho acknowledged their greeting as a pink tint appeared on their cheeks. He wished he could have the same effect to Yojeung, however, the picture he saw entered his mind again. With that fact along with Yojeung's character, he knew it was near impossible.

Along the way, he heard Lay approach him. He halted his steps for a moment, allowing Lay to come up with him before continuing his steps. Today is the day he has the first subject as him. Though, the look on Lay's face clearly said that he was quite in distress.

"Are you ok?" Was the first thing Suho said before even greeting him.

"Not much actually. But well, still good." Lay answered flatly.

"I am guessing you haven't found it yet." Suho asked carefully.

"Obviously I haven't. Gosh...What am I going to do? It has been days!" Lay exclaimed, almost screaming to the point that he was able to gather the attention of the people near them.

Suho can't actually blame him. Lay was looking for something so important and even up to now, he still cannot find it. If Suho was in his shoes, he knows he might be just like him. Or even more than that. It has been days since he started searching for it and kept thinking of where he might have misplaced the object.

"Relax. You're going to find it soon." Suho comforted, though he knew that it never sounded convincing. He doesn't know how to comfort him with this situation when he totally undestands how he feels.

Nonetheless, Lay just nod his head dejectedly.

________________________________________

"Appa!" Suho suddenly tilted his head sidewards knowing who called out for him. There is only one person who calls him that even up to now.

"Maeji." He smiled before closing his locker.

"Have you seen the book?" Maeji asked, making his eyebrows meet.

"What bo— Oh!" Suho remembered Yojeung telling him to give the book to her if ever he found it, so he was guessing it was the book Maeji was talking about right now. "I haven't. But I'm still looking."

"Is that so?" Maeji frowned. "I was actually thinking of bringing it with me so I can give her that now. We have the same P.E class today you know."