Chapter 22

Twenty two -Almost a chaos

*-----*

What if Yojeung turns him down?

What if she says no?

What if she was in love with Xiumin already?

What if...

Finally having the courage, he finally let it out.

"I like you, Lee Yojeung."

"Please don't take it the wrong way or anything, Yojeung. I'm.. I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you. To let you know what I feel. From the very start I was already aware that I feel something towards you that I never felt towardsanyone. I just have the urge to tell you." He frantically explained. He was scared that whatever they have right now might get ruined because of his stupidity.

Great. Just great Suho.

"Why me?" Yojeung asked, her face blank. "Out of all people. Out of all the girls who likes you. Out of all, why me?"

Suho bit his lower lip in nervousness and lowered his head. "I don't know. I just.. felt it. I like you Lee Yojeung. I'm sorry I.."

She chuckled abruptly catching Suho's attention. "You're sorry that you like me?"

"NO!" He immediately exclaimed.

"I'm sorry because I wasn't able to control my heart. I'm sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable when I told you about it. That's what I'm sorry for.

"But I will never be sorry that I like you. I never regret liking you nor do I want to take back liking you. It was something that made my day. Liking you made me feel things I haven't felt. I was able to do things I haven't before. This was totally a new experience for me. But I'm glad I experienced it through you. So I will never say sorry because I like you. I'm actually happy liking you." He explained with a smile hoping that this would somehow had an effect to her.

"But you can't like me."

Suho's world seemed to have crashed down upon hearing her response. His mouth was agape and he can't utter a single world. His heart was squeezed and it hurts him to hear her say this.

Why can't he like her?

Is she turning him down?

Does this mean she doesn't feel the same way?

"You can't like a woman like me. You can't feel something for me. You shouldn't."

"And why can't I?"

"I am not someone you think I am. You don't really know me. You just--"

"Yojeung?" He took both of her hands and held it firmly but gently, as if he was scared that if he let go, Yojeung will forever be gone in his life. "Yes. I may not know you that much. But we can get to know each other. Please don't push me away.

"I don't require you to answer me back. I won't push you. And I'm not asking you to like me too. That's fine. I only told you to let you know. I am willing to wait too. Just please don't push me away."

"No Suho. Please! While it's still early please don't like me. I can't afford to lose you. So please stop liking me now. I'm already scared of what may happen with having you as a friend. I can't afford to risk more. Stop liking me please." Yojeung practically begged. Tears are now starting to fill her eyes but Suho didn't notice it for he was still engulfed with the fact that Yojeung was stopping him from liking her.