Chapter 24

[A/n: Good day everyone! *waves*

So for those who have wished for Chapter 24, tadaaaaaaahh~ 😂😂 I hope this is fine. I know it might not be enough or you might think this is boring. I can only hope the next chapter will make up for it. 😉😏😏

Thank you everyone for wishing me well. That was so nice of y'all. I'm so touched to know some people do care for me and that helped me alot to push myself harder and continue to keep moving forward. Let's establish a more solid connection towards each other. Don't hesitate to approach me. We are one!

(Lol. Should I establish a fanclub now? ㅋㅋㅋ *kidding*)

Anyway, let's not waste any more time.

Here is...

*winks* ]

Twenty Four - Start of something new

*-----*

"I'll get you out of here. I promise." He reassured, his strong british accent present in his every word as he, too, panicked.

She continued to hyperventilate. Everything in her surrounding was everything she cannot endure for too long.

"You need to relax. Do as I say baby. Inhale..." he inhaled deeply, holding her face to make her look at him. "Exhale..."

"I... I can't... breathe..." She mumbled, desperately gasping for air.

He cursed as he searched for anything that can take them out. Their feet were starting to get soaked. Minutes that seemed like years had passed and their whole bodies were already caged in water.

'No.' She mentally screamed. 'Save me.'

Save me.

Save me.

Save me.

Not being able to take it anymore, she passed out. However, before she did so, there was something that she wasn't able to miss before darkness took over her.

His reassuring smile.

~

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs as she lifted herself up. Her forehead filled with sweat, her eyes filled with tears as her hands continued to uncontrollably shake.

She sobbed. Taking her knees and burying her face in it, she rocked herself back and forth while trying to comfort herself. Yes, she had been dreaming of anything related to water frequently since she got here in Korea, but this was the first time in a while she dreamed about water in that way again.

Her door abruptly opened revealing a worried Kim Minseok. "Yojeung?"

She slowly lifted her head up and saw him slowly approaching her.

I can't lose you. She thought. That would be the cruelest thing ever.

She sobbed even more with that thought in her mind. She opened her arms and Xiumin willingly accepted as he took her in his arms.

"I... I dreamt of something.. The one I'm most afraid of." she mumbled lowly.

"What is it that you're most afraid of?" Xiumin gently asked, stroking her hair along the way.