Chapter 37

[A/n: The long wait is finally over!!

I'm sorry for the very late update. I finally had time for updating. I've been having a lot of  stressful things to deal with these days. I hope some of you are still there. ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyway, have a nice day everyone~

Warning: this can be a roller coaster of emotions. Not too much though. Hihi ]

Thirty seven - To go or not to go.

*-----*

The sun shone brightly above the horizon. The leaves were dancing according to the wind's rhythm. White fluffy clouds floated in the sky keep having various forms.

And there was Yojeung, staying at the terrace of the rooftop, taking the petals out of the flower one by one.

"I should go." She took a petal...

"I shouldn't go." ...and another petal.

"I should go." She took another petal...

"I shouldn't go." ...and another one.

"I should go." She begrudgingly murmured as she took off the last petal of the flower. It has been the fifth flower but it still gave the same decision. She took different kinds of flowers to make sure but it still said that she should go.

She squealed as she shook her hair and grabbed it a little harshly. She'd been having this dilemma for quite some time now but she still cannot make up her mind. Every part of her was telling her to go. However, she can't decipher what made her reluctant to do so.

Was it her fear?

Her guilt?

Her anxiety?

She averted her eyes down to stare at the students below smiling and laughing at each other. She was even able to spot Sehun dragging Kai with him towards one of the school's building with a few folders in their hands. Everyone looked so carefree.

One thing she wanted about being in a rooftop was because she was in a place higher than everyone. From this place, she has always been able to see them and even watch them while they can't see her. Not many people came here too. Rooftop indeed was a place loved by loners like her.

She sighed loudly as she stared at the sky. She never talked to anyone about this matter. It's not that she didn't want to; she just didn't want them to worry about her even more, specially her mom. Mothers always have this mother instinct where when they see their child hurt, they will come and comfort them. When they see something broken, they always have the tendency to fix them whatever it takes. And she doesn't want to be seen as vulnerable or weak at all. She was fine already.

Or was she?

"Should I really go?" she whispered.

"And where are you going?"

Yojeung visibly jumped out of shock to hear a voice come out of nowhere.

"Will you let me join you here?" he asked.

"Next time, warn me if you're coming Suho. You scared me."

He chuckled lightly before standing next to her. "You're troubled."

"How did you find me?" she asked, looking back at the ground.

"Avoiding the topic?" he asked back.

"It's nothing Suho."

His hand suddenly took her head, placing it on his shoulder. "It’s not bad to lean on someone's shoulder from time to time. Specially when you need it the most."

[Hellion Brothers: Book #4] Aequor Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें