Chapter 20

[A/n:] Okay so before we start, let me greet every ExoLs out there a "Happy Kyungsoo Day!" 🎉🎉🎉 And since it's been a while, here's another update for everyone. 😊

I know all of you have been waiting for this moment so here you go! 😊

Without further ado, I give you.

.

.

.

Twenty - Family

*-----*

You've got to be kidding me.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen? What's wrong?" He glanced around the room to look for something that possibly made his mother cry, only to see what he least expected.

"Lee Yojeung?"

"You know her?" Seojun asked, confused.

"Yeah. She's my schoolmate. The one I talk to you about." He replied with a smile, happy that he finally had them meet her, though not actually knowing what was going on.

Yojeung was at loss of words. Everything around her was a blur. Her eyes were set on him and only him. How can this happen? How on earth did this go unnoticed to them? Or even just him? How is this possible?

"So that means... You are their son?" Kijun asked in which he nodded as an answer. "So you are Kim MinSeok?"

"Yes sir. My birth name is Kim Minseok. They just call me Xiumin." He replied, still with a genuine smile, still oblivious until Minyoung decided to let the cat out of the bag.

"You met her already! I've never been so happy in my entire life! Our family will finally be complete!" She cheered happily, still with happy tears streaming down her face.

"Okay uhmm… What is this all about?" Xiumin asked, now confused of what is going on.

"Son, look at her. Look at this little lady we have here." Minyoung cooed as she cupped Yojeung's face who still cannot believe it was happening.

Wait. Is my mom planning to get us married or what? Why does this sound like it?

"Isn't she beautiful?" Minyoung awed.

Oh please. Just don't. I beg everyone in here to please tell me this is not an arranged marriage.

On the other hand, relief flooded through the Lee couple. What a coincidence! Or can they even consider this as one? This must have been faith's doing from the very start. They are bound to meet.

"And?"

"She's so nice. She is raised well. Thank you Seolji. Thank you so much for letting me meet her." Minyoung said, smiling happily.

Xiumin turned towards Seojun. "Dad, tell me this isn't an arrange marriage or some sort. I beg you."

Seojun chuckled as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "Relax Minseok. This isn't. This is actually more than that."

Xiumin turned even more dumbfounded. What can it be that is more than an arrange marriage?

"Minseok, dear, look at us!" She said and brought both her face and Yojeung's together.

Xiumin knew that Yojeung somehow had a resemblance of his mom, which was one of the reasons he wanted to be protective of her. But the question is, what did they want him to realize by doing that?