Chapter 35

Thirty five - An old acquaintance

*-----*

Yojeung closed her eyes as she savoured the cool breeze of air that Seoul offered. A habit she just realized she always did whenever she wanted to clear her mind.

Suho smiled as he watch her from the side. They were currently at Seoul's Namsan Tower. She once mentioned wanting to come here because ever since she went to Korea, she never had the chance to explore it's wonders yet and this was the first place she wanted to see. Learning about this, Suho then granted her wish.

"Aren't you tired? You just had training today and here you are, walking around with me." Yojeung asked.

She was right. After their daily training, which ended earlier than usual since some of them were busy, they immediately went on their walk already.

"Don't mind me. I'm fine." he answered.

"When can I go back to training?" she asked again.

"I'm not sure. As long as they say you are healthy enough to train again, you can join us again. I myself agree with them too. Please refrain from training for a while." he responded.

"But right now, I am the weakest. And I know that with my state, we will have the roughest of all the roughest paths to take in order for me to fully be able to control my ability. I don't think I can afford to delay trainings." she reasoned out but Suho did not buy it.

"I know. Would you like me to tell you again what Sehun said earlier?" Suho said with a hint of humor.

💧🌊💧

"You are not yet healed enough to be fighting." Tao calmly stated.

"But I want to join." Yojeung stubbornly pleaded.

"Please Yojeung. Let's leave it for today. Just today. I promise you, tomorrow, we will let you join us again." Xiumin said, hoping he could stop his sister.

"May I please remind you Yojeung about yesterday?" Sehun sassed. "When Chanyeol hyung took you out of that ice cage -which you bombed anyway- you were paralyzed already just like what everyone was afraid to happen. If it wasn't for Xiumin hyung who injected you with whatever syringe that was, I don't know what is left of you now."

"Did Sehun just speak informally to me?" Yojeung blurted out, totally flabbergasted.

💧🌊💧

"Aurgh... Don't." she sighed. She was so surprised to see Sehun's sassy side directed towards her that all she could do then was agree. She wasn't really that close to him so being sassed by him affected her.

Suho laughed. "I see."

"Suho?" Yojeung suddenly called out, opening up another topic. He hummed in response. "Why do people here buy locks and then throw the key after locking it here? Is it some kind of custom for Koreans or something?"

An unwanted blush crept upon his face so suddenly. "W-why do you... ask that s-suddenly?"

"They're doing that." Yojeung pointed out a boy and a girl around their age locking their locks together with a happy smile in their faces. "And them.."

She pointed out a few people around them doing the same and flustered Suho looked at them as she pointed them out.

"Should we do that too?" she smiled invitingly. "It seems exciting."