Chapter 30

[A/N: Brace youselves everyone~] ㅋㅋㅋ

Thirty - Competition pt. II

*-----*

The fight begun as Haru blew the whistle.

Gwen gathered all the rocks around with her telekinetic powers. She asked Chanyeol to prepare his fireballs while Xiumin prepared his ice spikes.

"Sehun, you'll be our defense. Chen, you're in charge of the attack." Yojeung whispered.

As Gwen charged all three elements they have, Sehun created a tornado with them inside to stop the attacks from getting into them. The scene was almost familiar seeing it was the same as the first fight that happened only that instead of water, it was wind that was used to surround them and it was used for defense, not an attack.

Chanyeol mixed his fire in Sehun's wind, caging them in. This made Sehun stop his tornado to avoid them from getting hurt. Yojeung signalled Chen to attack so he relased a lightning towards them in which it was blocked by Xiumin's ice. He again fired several lightnings and Xiumin kept blocking it.

Chanyeol attacked them with his fire while Gwen attacked them with anything she can get around them which Yojeung and Sehun blocked with either wind or water. This went on for a while until a treebranch was able to hit Yojeung, creating a cut on her cheeks. Sehun and Chen immediately went in front her, shielding her from the opponent.

"Are you alright?" Chen asked, glancing sideways to check on Yojeung.

"Yeah. It's just a cut. I'm fine." Yojeung answered, wiping a droplet of blood with her thumb.

"You can do better Yojeung!" Gwen shouted. "Do not limit yourself. And stop depending on them. Attack me with you water itself. It's okay."

"You know how bad I am with managing my powers right now."

"Didn't I tell you to give me all your best? That I'm going to test your limits?"

Suho was suddenly alerted with what he heard. "What the heck is going on?"

He was about to reach out and interrupt them when Tao held his hand firmly. "Stop. Don't interfere. It's their fight."

"But can't you see? This isn't a friendly competition anymore!" He exclaimed but Tao just held him steadily.

"The rules say that the anima isn't allowed to interfere with the fight." Tao gave him a stern look. "And else, like what Gwen said, she is going to test her limits. We'll be able to see how Yojeung can manage her ability and we'll be able to learn how far she can go. Isn't this a good thing?"

"But what if--"

"Xiumin himself is in. Look at him. Is he even stopping Gwen from doing what she does?"

Suho looked at their direction. Indeed, Xiumin was silently letting the situation flow. He was into the idea too.

"Have faith on your anima. She'll be fine. Whatever happens, we are there for her, aren't we?"

Suho just sighed and nodded. He looked at the serious looking Yojeung and formed his lips into a thin line.

You can do it Yojeung.

Meanwhile as the fight went on, Yojeung decided to regroup her team. "Let's form a storm." She whispered to them.

"What?!" Chen exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I said a storm. Wind, water, thunder. Isn't that a good combination for a storm?" Yojeung stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

Sehun then created a tornado again, this time above them. Yojeung, although a little fear was in her heart, controlled a huge amount of water and sent it to where Sehun's wind was. Then, Chen added the lightning.