Chapter 25

[A/n: An update because why not? 😂

A big thank you for MLPMeetsMC for the fanart she gave me 😘😘

Anyway, any asianfanfic readers out there? If so, I would like to introduce a story for you to read if you have time. Please try and check it out. It's title is "8 years later" by All_Time_Music. I would appreciate it if you did. Do tell me if you read the story. 😊😊

Okay here you go~

*winks]

Twenty Five - A talk with Father

*-----*

Suho threw himself on his comfy bed and sighed loudly. The siblings weren't aware that he was there when they took Yojeung's things in Xiumin's car and left the house. He was at a corner wearing an oversized hoodie and a mask. That time, he told himself that from this day onwards, he won't be able to pass by her house and wait 'till she closes her roomlights anymore.

He lit up his phone to look at the stolen picture of Yojeung under the tree back when they were on a vacation. He, again, let out a sigh of frustation.

He hasn't told Xiumin about it yet. Xiumin still doesn't know Yojeung is his anima for he hasn't talked to him yet so the ban was still there. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to make things straight. He wasn't fine at all.

How can I have you, Yojeung?

"You seem so bothered lately. And looking at you now, my daddy instinct says it's true." His father said with arms crossed, his side leaned against his room's doorframe.

"Dad." he mumbled, feeling mentally exhausted.

"You know you can always talk to me about anything, right?" His dad cooed in a manly way before sitting beside him. "I know we barely talk to each other about these kinds of things, but I want you to know that I'm always open for you. You're always welcome to disturb me when you need me."

"Aish. Dad don't talk like that, will you? I'm not that pathetic you know? It isn't that big." Suho frowned which had his father chuckling at him.

"It kind of looks like it though. It has been days since you started acting strangely. Tell me what's wrong." He faced his son with his elbows on his knees, fingers clasped together.

"Dad..." he breathed deeply before facing his father. "I met my anima."

His father's eyes widened and mouth went agape due to shock, then disbelief, then pure happiness.

"What a pleasant surprise! Congratulations my son! Finally! Invite her to have a meal with us anytime she's free okay? Let us meet her!" His father exclaimed delightfully.

"That's the problem, dad. I don't even know if I'll be able to even meet her myself."

His dad was taken aback. "Why?"

Suho sighed and mumbled lowly. "I screwed up big time. I'm not even in good terms with her brother right now."

"Have you asked her how she feels for you?"

"She also told me not to like her."

"Was it because of her brother?"

"That's what I guess. But I'm not actually sure of that."