Chapter 17

Seventeen - Vacation

*-----*

"The beach is amazing isn't it?"

The younger child nodded enthusiastically being too overwhelmed by the scenery infront her.

"Let's go dive!"

Her brother pulled her along with him as they went to the shore in their swimming attire. They laughed as they go until half their body was soaked in the sea. They splashed sea water against each other. When the younger lad noticed that her brother was getting farther from her, she tried to run to him only to have her small feet step into a slimy rock causing her to slide and drop herself in the water.

The water did a small splash as her body collided with it, having herself swallowed by the sea.

~

Yojeung gasped abruptly.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin asked, his hand on her shoulder with a worried expression painted on his face.

"Yeah, I am. I just bumped my toe on the headboard." She answered glancing slightly on her back where Xiumin is.

"What?" Baekhyun chuckled along with the rest when they heard her response. Together with Suho, Xiumin, and Yojeung, they are inside Suho's car with the owner as the driver because they are currently on their way to their funtime. This time, as a whole Hellion Brothers.

"Nothing." She mumbled silently as she averted her attention towards nature outside. Suho glanced at his side to take a quick look at Yojeung's flustered face and smiled. Seeing an embarrassed Yojeung was a cute sight for him to see. A smile appeared on his face before shoving his attention back on the road.

They are currently heading to Xiumin's family vacation house in the West part of Donghae district. Xiumin decided not to bring his car and just ride Suho's so he can just guide him where to find it and have the others follow behind. He thought his car will just require space for parking and they already have 2 regular cars, Chanyeol's big one, and a van for the rest of them.

Tao brought his car with Maeji, Luhan, and Gwen with him.

Chanyeol had his with Haru, Inha, and D.O.

The others decided to just be in one van so they will all be together and cope up with the times they missed. Also to lessen the car they are going to bring.

Now in Suho's car have him, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Yojeung. They said Yojeung can't be in the van full of boys so it's not an option. She won't fit in with the other cars too so she herself decided to just ride in Suho's car which seems to be the only choice for her. She was about to sit on the back but something changed her mind.

Baekhyun wanted to sit beside her. However, everyone knows how noisy he can be and how a woman-in-few-words Yojeung is. They know she might not want it. Xiumin decided to go with them to sit beside her instead. Being the Baekhyun they know, he tried to argue until Yojeung just decided to stop them by silently leaving the back of the car and sat at the side of the driver's seat. Leaving them with no other choice but to sit beside each other instead. Much to Suho's delight. He didn't just get Yojeung to ride his car. She will be beside him along the way and he actually got what he silently wish without even doing any effort. He mentally smirked at the thought.

After hours of ride, they finally reached Donghae District. A few turns passed and they reached the vacation house. Like the excited little kids, they went out of their car and ran so hyped. Yojeung wore an amused smiled as she watches them go round and round with a very wide grin on their face. when she was about to come out of the car, Suho offered his hand to her in which she accepted gratefully.

[Hellion Brothers: Book #4] Aequor Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें