Chapter 29

Twenty Nine - Competition pt. 1

*-----*

Yojeung's eyes opened only to be shut again as the brightness coming off from the sun met her eyes. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she scanned the area where she was only to find out that she was in her now dried up room without any trace of the happening just this morning.

Her eyes landed towards a peacefully sleeping Kim Joonmyeon at the side of her bed. He was sitting on the floor with his head on her bed, his hands used as his pillows.

"Why is he here?" She wondered.

She immediately took an overall look on herself only to see that she was still in the cream colored nightgown she was wearing. She let out a gasp and pulled the duvet up in an attempt to cover up.

She decided to wake him up. "Wake up, Suho."

Suho felt himself being poked.  He opened his eyes and the moment he did, the first thing he saw was Yojeung. It was obvious that she just woke up. Her bedhair was still a little tousled, her face was quite swollen, and her lips were somewhat pouty making her look like a fluffy little being.

"Hi..." she greeted but it somehow came out like a squeak.

"Hey.." he replied in a hoarse voice deeper than normal in which Yojeung found it manlier. "Good morning Yojeung? Feeling better?"

"You sound a little manly." she mumbled. Suho's eyes rounded in surprise.

Was that a good thing?

"Uhh... Thanks?"

For a moment, she was confused about what the "thanks" were for until she realized one thing. "Did I say it aloud again?"

"I... I guess you did." He stuttered.

Gosh. I need to change this attitude right at this very moment.

"What are you doing here? Why are you in my room? Are you in your right mind? Where's your brain? Do you like Xiumin oppa to get mad at you again? What will my parents say? How did you even get here?" Yojeung bombarded him with questions to cover up her embarrassment. It might be annoying to others to see someone asking you a lot of things early in the morning but for Suho, seeing Yojeung like this is one of the cutest scenes he have witnessed.

Her eyes, her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her lips. Every part of her face was carved into perfection. Her lips looked so soft that he can't take his eyes off it. The moment she bit her lower lip, that was it.

He lost it.

Kim freaking Joonmyeon kissed her on her lips.

Time seemed to stop at the very moment just as her mind stopped working correctly. All she could  think of right then was having Suho's lips on her and nothing more. Suho broke the kiss with a smile but Yojeung was still dazed. She was unable to move due to too much shock.

"Is it okay that I find you cute when you're rambling like that?" Suho teased, an amused smile present in his lips but the smile didn't last long as it was now his time to be dazed and be frozen in place.

The sound of a crisp, solid slap resonated in the room.

"What was that for?" Suho almost whined, soothing his now red cheeks.

"You freaking stole a kiss from me!" Yojeung yelled. "Doesn't that give me the right to slap you?"

"I... I'm sorry I was-- are you blushing?" Suho held back a smirk to when she noticed Yojeung's face as red as tomatoes.