Chapter 33

[A/n:  LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! (This is the longest chapter in the story so far.)

Please brace yourselves and prepare lots of tissues with you. Let's tear up altogether!]

Thirty three - Losing You
(Yojeung's story pt. III)

*-----*

"This can't be."

Although she was still in her weakest state, she pushed her wheelchair with all her might to reach Gab's body laying still in his bed.

"GAB!!"

She grabbed his hospital gown as strong as she can while shaking it ferociously.

"GAB WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! WAKE UP! NOW!"

She screamed and screamed her heart out with her tears streaming down her face just like waterfalls. She can't accept it. She will never accept it. She knew he was still there. She just had to force him to wake up.

"I'LL BE MAD AT YOU EVEN MORE IF YOU WON'T WAKE UP NOW! I'M TELLING YOU GAB, WAKE UP!"

Gail, although mourning for her son's loss, tried to calm Yojeung but she didn't budge, instead, tried to shake Gab even more. "It's okay, sweetheart. He's at peace now."

"NO!" Yojeung glared at Gail with swollen deep bloodshot eyes full of tears. Pain was the only thing that can be seen in there. "No, Aunt Gail. He's here. Right there! Don't be fooled!"

She vigorously shook his body again. "GERALD ANDREW BRIAN MCCARTNEY JUST F***ING WAKE UP NOW! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"

"Please calm down, Ms. Lee." The doctor tried to approach. "He's been through a lot. We have to let him go now."

"You..." she mumbled and averted her eyes towards the doctor. The pure pain now replaced with deep hatred. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled her towards her. "How dare you!"

She slapped him hard on his left cheek. "YOU, WORTHLESS DOCTOR, HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT! I DEMAND YOU TO TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!" She shook his collar and gripped on it tightly. "BRING US BACK OUR GAB!'

Kijun and Sean tried to take the doctor from Yojeung's grip while Gail and Sam took the roaring teen away from him before something bad happens.

She screamed and screamed, trying to break free from their hold making the atmosphere much more painful that it already was. Sam did his best to restrain her and made sure she was in her wheelchair which was the most difficult job at their current situation. This ended up having Yojeung injected with tranquilizers.

Slowly, the tranquilizer did its job. When she was near to falling asleep, her eyes still cried uncontrollably and she continuously whispered Gab's name until she totally passed out.

"Gabbie..."

💧🌊💧