Route 60

Her face, I have seen too many beautiful faces but hers is so angelic I would be a sinner if I stare. But I don't mind being one.

Her body, I have touched women but she looked so fragile and divine that I couldn't even lift a finger to touch her skin. I'm afraid that I might burn.

Her hair, it looked so silky I wonder how it feels if I run my fingers on it.

Her skin, it looked so soft and smooth. She was like a vampire so fair and glowing, like a flower blooming under the touch of the blazing sun. I suddenly wished to be the sun.

Her eyes held me captive the moment our eyes met. It was a brief moment. Parang nadaanan lamang ako ng tingin sa aking kinatatayuan. But it took my breath away.

"Empress Dionne Villega, 19 years old, BSA 3A, College of Business Administration." I glanced at Warren. His back was leaning on the same railings I was leaning on while I watch a goddess pass through our building.

I was on the third floor but I feel like I'm watching someone walk on the clouds above me.

"Man, if you're gonna introduce yourself, it should be, Warren Osmeña, 21 years old, half ass and half hole." Iling ko bago ito nginisian. Tumayo ako ng tuwid. I inserted both of my hands inside my pockets. Ito naman ngayon ang humarap sa kung sino ang tinititigan ko. He chuckled.

"You ungrateful bastard." Iling nito. "I was talking about that girl you've been watching over every for a month now. I'm filling you in with her information."

"I don't need those." I said coolly. I turned around and left him grinning at me stupidly.

"Bumabagal ka atang pumorma?" Pahabol nito at tinawanan ako.

I don't need those from him. I will definitely hear it directly from her.

I went out of our dean's office after I talked to my professor and the dean himself. I was massaging my forehead in complete irritation.

"Oww!" Dinig ko agad ang tawanan at kantiyawan ng mga siraulo. Kung nandito sila sa labas, siguradong narinig nila lahat. That professor was too loud not to be heard. I opened my eyes and glared at them.

"Get out of my sight, fuckers." I gritted my teeth. Mas natuwa pa ang mga ito sa galit na nakikita sa akin.

"Chill, Eos. It wasn't our fault. Dapat ay sumang-ayon ka na lang kay sir. Edi sana hindi nagalit." Harry said between his laughter. Vince and Iñigo laughed with him.

"Debate nga, 'di ba." Sophia rolled her eyes. Thank you for pointing that out.

"Sorry for not backing you up, man." Lumapit sa akin si Warren at tinapik ang balikat ko. "Kung ginawa ko iyon ay dalawa tayong mapaparusahan. I love you but I love myself more."

"Spare me with your gayshit." Hinawi ko ang kamay nito. He just grinned. I walked pass them, shaking my head.

That professor is insanely crazy. What he believes should always be right all the damn time. I am not like the others. I don't bow down if I can argue. I have my own opinions. And a debate is a fucking contention of arguments! What's wrong with him?!

"Eos, hindi ka sasama mamaya?" I heard Vince ask. I didn't bother to answer.

"Hayaan mo 'yan. He will surely enjoy his punishment." That was Warren. Kailan pa nakakatuwa ang maparusahan?

I thought that there will be nothing good in piling books and keeping silence in the library but I was wrong. She was there. I even thought that she was a student librarian. Kung ganoon ay makakasama ko siya ng isang buwan.