1: Spring Day

Slowly and reluctantly, you uncover your face. You blink, close your eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. You sit up, drag your feet off the bed, and rub your knuckles onto your eyes. You stretch your arms above your head and yawn. You watch your legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet. "Another tiring day", you said to yourself.

You walk out from the room and found our that your members haven't wake up yet. "Am the only one who awake?", you asked yourself.

In few of hours, you and your members will have a photoshoot and interview for magazine. Yes, you're in an idol group named PIXIE.

PIXIE is a group of 4 girls, Lee Soo Jung (Jane), Park Min Ju (May), Kim Hyerin (you) & the maknae Kim Ji Yoon (Jiyoon). 2 of you are using your own name while the other two use nickname. Jane is the oldest so she's the leader of the group. You're staying in the dorm and your group debuted a year ago.

You knew that Jiyoon is going to school since you and her are roommate while three of you are the only one that still in the dorm. You go Jane and May room and their room is already being arranged.

"Am I the only left in the dorm? Where's the girls?", you asked yourself then you take your phone after that. You call Jane.

"Eonnie, where are you? You're not in the room", you asked. "I'm going for morning exercise with May. We'll be home in a few minutes", she answered.

You put down the call and go to get ready before your manager come and pick you up. At the moment you're taking your shower, the girls had come and they have their shower right after that.

After all of you have done, your manager pick three of you then go to Jiyoon's school to pick her up.  After picking her up, you're going for photoshoot and magazine interview.

You look outside the window and you saw the flowers on the tree which is shown that it's Spring. Spring is a season that you should enjoy but you don't even know if you should enjoy it or not. Spring only brought you to a painful love memories and reminding you to the past. The past that you couldn't forget.

You were scared of what your past held, all the memories that seemed to never escape you. That memories were pin point needles, piercing your skin. You couldn't scream or fight back, you had to just endure the pain as the picture of his face flashed through your mind.

"Eonnie?", Jiyoon call your name. "What did you think? With that look..", she asked you. "Nothing. Just thinking how will our Photoshoot turn to later", you lied. They knew about your past but they never knew who's the guy that in your past.