38: Who is that Park Jimin?

"Let's meet her..." you said to Jimin.

"Dear, don't insist on getting to see her. You're not sorry for the people around you? I know you want to solve the problem between you two, but take your time. Don't hurry. Think about what's right."

Your mother talks on behalf of those in the ward. Your mother knows that Jimin is very disappointed when he knows you want to meet Yoonji. Even you can see that in Jimin's eye.

"I'm sure Yoonji will not harm me. She's in jail now. We need to solve this problem because sooner or later she will meet with me as well. Would not it be nice if we make it now?" You're still with your decision to see Yoonji.

Jimin glanced up, sigh and he went out of the room. You tried to call him but he ignored it. "I don't know why you're behaving like this. Just imagine how disappointed he is to you." You dad finally spoke.

You can only look down and sigh. It's not your intention to make Jimin feeling disappointed. You just want to solve it without bothering people around you but the people around you seem to be very disappointed with you.

"Dear, please think about what's best..." You cut off your mom's words. "This is the best, mom."

You're lay down and facing the window. "I just hope the people around me will help me solve this problem." You sigh.

"Dear, it's not..." You look at your mom and say, "I know you're worry about me but late or soon she'll see me. Now, please leave me alone. I wanna be alone for a moment."

Your mom still sit there looking at you. "Mom,please." Finally she get up and leave the room. As your mom go out, the doctor going in. He told you that you're finally can discharge.

"Even so, you still need to come here for a check on the stitches that have not fully recovered yet." You thanked the doctor and tell him that you wanna see your manager.

As he come into the room he asked you why. "I wanna go back dorm." He looked surprised because instead of going home to your house in Seoul which you just bought your parent, you chose dorm. "But, your..."

"They can visit me there." Your manager is trying to persuade you but you still insist on your decision to go back to the dorm. "We'll going back tomorrow."

"Why not now?" Your manager gives you a deadly look at you so you just can sigh. "Fine." You asked your manager to tell then outside that you wanna be alone.

"They can go back if they want. Tell them I'm going back tomorrow. Now I just wanna sleep." You just wanna be alone for a moment but surprisingly Jimin already going back without saying anything to you.

No one POV
The next day, Hyerin's manager and Jimin go the hospital to pick Hyerin up back to the dorm. Her parent did not come along because they're waiting at the dorm with the girls.

Jimin went to her room while her manager go to service counter for Hyerin's discharge. As Jimin enter the room, it's empty.

Jimin look all over the room. "Hyerin?" He call for her over and over. He even call her but she didn't answer the call. He started to be panic.

Her manager come, "Jimin? What... Where's Hyerin?" Jimin look at him and shook his head. He focus on his phone and try to call Hyerin.

Both of them don't know what to do. "Where's the officer that supposed to be here?!" Jimin is mad. He looked for the officer.

Her manager call the officer but Jimin took the phone instead, "Yes sir.. wh..." the officer can't even finished his word when Jimin suddenly raised his voice, "where are you?!"

"Sir, we've going back to the police station bc Hyerin is already discharged." The officer said to Jimin. Jimin confused.

"Said who?!" Jimin raised his voice and Hyerin's manager try to calm him down.

"Didn't Park Jimin who take him just now? He's with mask" Jimin is wondering which Jimin is he talking about.

Jimin started to be worry, "Park Jimin is the one who talk to you right now." The officer don't know what going on around. Jimin off the call.

"Who's that Park Jimin?"...