52: Nervous

"Stop it." You stop and look at him. He once again give u a death glance. You can see in his eye that he's really mad.

You hold his arm. "Jimin-ah? Why? Did I do something wrong to you? Are you really mad that I make skinship with..."

He takes your hand sigh, "I'm so mad and try to control it. About the dance, I don't mind because you're practicing. Yeah I'm quite jealous but I'm not mad for it."

You confused. Jimin stand and about to go. You quickly stand up and hug him from the back. "Jimin-ah? Tell me what's the matter." You hugged him tight.

"Then, tell me why don't you eat for few days? You really wanna get sick? How can you do that? You're skinny enough. You don't have to go for..."

"I'm not dieting. I'm eating. I do eat. You saw it just now. I'm eating." You cut his word. You're hoping that he won't be mad if you tell him so.

He turn to you and carry with bridal style. "Yah! Park Jimin. Put me down." You hit him. His eye lock with yours.

You stopped hitting him and look into his eye. "You lose your weight. You're lighter than before. How much did you lose?"

You remain silent and look away. You don't dare to answer. "Kim Hyerin?" You still remain silent and not say anything.

He put you down and leave. As he closer to the door, you finally speak up. "Almost 4kg." He stopped and turn back facing you from where he's standing.

"Why you did that? Is you're planning for comeback? You're skinny enough. What if you're sick?" You walk toward him.

"Jimin, I'm all fine. Trust me." You take his hand. You look at him.

He pull you and sit down in front of the foods that you left for him. "Let's share it. I won't be your dance partner if you didn't eat with me." You widened your eyes.

"What?" Jimin just ignore you and eat some of the food you left for him. "Jimin-ah.."

He feeds you. "Eat." You have no choice and just eat the food that he feed you. Somehow you feel happy because he treat you really well and worry about you.

You smile at him as you eat it the foods that he feeds you. "Please don't do it. I know you didn't gain weight that easy. I know you for years, Hyerin." You just can nod.

On The Day of Music Show Special
In the morning, all of the idol that involved with the special stage go for the rehearsal. The fans that are waiting saw all of them enter the venue.

Some fans spotted Jimin enter the venue. The fans there start to spread the news. Some said Jimin come to support you. It started to spread widely.

None of ARMYs knew about Jimin will be partner with you. Even your fans didn't know about it since it never being mention. Fans only knew about the special stages.

You go on stage with him for the rehearsal. It's gonna be your first time to be on stage with him since you announced on your relationship. He hold your hand tight.

"It's just the rehearsal." He said to you. You try to stay calm and go for the rehearsal.

As the rehearsal is over, you go to your dressing room and Jimin is in the same dressing room with you. You watch your dance practise with him again and again.

"Hyerin-ah.." he tapped your shoulder and place both of his hand on your shoulder. He caress your shoulder before he sit on the dressing table.

You look up at him. "I'm nervous." He smiled and shook his head. He takes both of your hand.

"Just enjoy it. Show to them what we've hide for years since this is our first appearance as couple." You just look at him with saying nothing.

"I know my baby can do it." He caress your cheek and kiss you on the forehead as no one was there watching. Your stylist try to interrupt since you have to go for final touch up on your make up.

As the time goes by, the music show finally gonna start. Both of you are getting ready for your performance. You walk back and forward and try to keep your breathing.

Jimin stop you by grabbing your arm and pull you into hug. He caress your back, "Nothing to worry about. We're together on stage. Do like we did during practice."

You wrap your arm around his body, "I'm scared that I'll make mistake. I'm too nervous. I never felt this."

He face you, "I'm here so don't be nervous. Just imagine that it's just you and me here. No one is watching. I know you can, baby."

"I'll try." You nod at him. He can't kiss you since he can't ruin the make up. You heard all the cheer and fans waiting for the opening stage.

The staff call both of you. Your manager lead the way and Jimin take your hand while Jimin's manager is at your back. Before you be on stage, Jimin hold your hand tight.

You look at him as he looks into your eyes. You can't disappoint him. You take one deep breathe before you move to the stage.

The light dim and fans start to cheer for you without knowing Jimin is your dancing partner. You clenched your fist.

The light start to light up and the applause and cheer of the fans died down as you tried to ignore the stares two of you received.