5: Girlfriend

You turn around and you didn't expect to meet him there. He's in front of you along with some of his friends. You really hope you can go from there at the moment.

"Can't we go?" you face Hyun Jae and asked. "Didn't you say that you're sure just now?" he's giving you an answer but look like he's teasing you.

You turn back again then you face again. You hope that Hyun Jae will agree to go from there with you but yet you know it's too late because they have greet each other.

"Hyun Jae-ah! What are you doing here?" he greet Hyun Jae while you don't even facing him and slowly put up your mask and sunglasses.

"Girlfriend?" he asked. "Of course no. It's our famous friend, Hyerin", Hyun Jae turn you and you finally face him. You finally face him.

He saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile played on his lips. "Long time no see Hyerin", he said. "I know. How have you been, Jihyun?", you asked him.

"I'm fine. When did you come here though?" he asked you as he's smiling at you. Hyun Jae give a help since he knew that you're so nervous to face Jimin's brother which is your ex classmate before you move to Seoul along with Jimin a few years ago.

"She just arrived along with her member just now. We stop by the beach before going back home." Hyun Jae explain to Jihyun and the others.

"But why you look so shocked when you see us?" he finally asked you that question. "Because it have been a long time. Since I debut I didn't see you and when i saw as an idol, i feel a bit awkward", you give him an answer as soon as you got ask by him.

"That feeling. Even my brother feel the same too..." then he stopped and look at you. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention him", he apologised right away.

"It's okay I'm fine", you give him a smile behind your mask. "well since we're having our unexpected reunion at the beach, why don't we take some photos? Well you know this one friend is too busy to meet all of us", Hyun Jae as he points at you.

You can't help but smile. As the time goes by, you and Jihyun finally talk a lot. A lot than you expected. Jihyun knew everything about you and Jimin but he doesn't try to talk about Jimin at you. The thing that he doesn't know is the reason of your break up with Jimin.

All of you take photo together at the beach. After have a talk for quite long at the cafe nearby along with them, you decide to go home because you know your family is waiting for you. Hyun Jae and you go home right after that.

Jimin POV
In the darkness of my room, my eyelids slide open and I wonder if it is early in the morning. The seams of the house creek as the wind roars and whistles. It's not early as I suspected. A storm is brewing.

I look at my phone and it's around 1pm. It's my break time, and I'm grateful I don't have to go anywhere. There is nothing worse than wet damp weather. It's a flat iron's worse enemy, next to humidity.

Buried in the blankets, I contemplate how I will spend this rainy day as if time is costly. Perhaps I'll make something Or maybe I'll actually write some lyrics but I'm not like Namjoon hyung that gonna inspire by the rain though. Ugh. I can't seem to pull that out of me.

Video games? Yes, playing video games with Jungkook or Tae is a perfect rainy day time waster. That's what I'll do.

Then, I got my phone buzz and it's a message. I open up the message and read it.

Jihyun: Hyung, what are you doing right now?

Jihyun rarely message me since he knew that I'm busy but today he suddenly message me.