20: Awkward

You looked at him for awhile and then you started to laugh. You're laughing while punching his arm. "Is it a joke to you?" Hyunjae asked.

"Damn it Hyunjae! I'm just joking! You take it too serious." You can't stop laughing at him. He glare at you and you said sorry to him.

After than that, Hyunjae going back home and you're going inside. That night you do nothing much. Just texting with Jimin and your members.

Jimin POV
Everyday I'm texting with her but she doesn't has any idea that I'm going to Busan tomorrow. I'm telling her that I don't have any break time but yet I do have break time.

Me: Please keep it secret. She doesn't know that I'm coming to Busan.

Jihyun: okay hyung. Lemme ask you something.

Me: what's it?

Jihyun: Are you going back with her?

Me: We're not together but it look like we're together. She's not ready to be in a relationship.

Jihyun: Hyung, you really an idiot. How can you let her go before. Now you're desperately want her.

Me: You know what Jihyun. I don't even know why I suddenly chose Yoonji. Actually I'm not sure what's happening that night.

Jihyun: Hyung, that's not acceptable for Hyerin. You're cruel to her.

Me: I know but I'm telling you the truth I don't know what happen.

Jihyun: You left her hyung.

Me: I know I left her because of Yoonji but I don't know why it's so sudden.

Jihyun: So are you gonna say that Yoonji manipulated you? Or something like love potion? Gosh hyung that's insane.

Me: I don't know.

Jihyun: You better treat Hyerin well, hyung.

Me: I will. I'll never missed the chance that she gave me now.

Jihyun: Good. Hyung I'm going to sleep now. See you tomorrow.

We ended up the conversation. Jihyun question make me wondered why I suddenly chose Yoonji back then. Now I realise that.

Everything that happen is so weird. I never like her before but why that night I left Hyerin for her? That question play in my mind till I fall asleep.

No one POV
Hyerin and Hyunjae are having dinner together that night but they can't enjoy it that much because Yoonji suddenly come to join them.

Yoonji and Hyerin are still not in a good term. Even Hyunjae try to make them closer but Hyerin will never want to get closer to her.

Hyerin doesn't talk that much and she's just giving way for the two to talk. "Hyunjae-ah, I'm going back. You can go back with Yoonji and don't worry I'll pat the dinner." Hyerin tell him with smile on her face.

Hyunjae and Yoonji look at her when she said so. "Don't you want Hyunjae to send you back? I'm fine with it." Yoonji asked while chewing her food.

"Yeah Yoonji is right. I can send you back." Hyunjae offer but Hyerin still refuse. She even say that Jihyun is waiting for her even the truth is Jihyun didn't.

Hyunjae calls Jihyun to ask him about it and Jihyun said he knew nothing about it. Hyerin had no choice. She agreed. She waited for the two to finished up with their food.

Before Hyunjae couldn't finish his food, he got a call. After answering the call, his face expression change. "Look like I can't send both of you home but you can stay in my house for tonight."

"Why?!" Hyerin asked. "I just got a call and I need to go to work. I know this is so sudden. I don't even know. Yoonji house is too and same goes to you Hyerin so.."

Yoonji answered him right away. "Then we'll stay at your house. It's okay. Your house is the nearest one. We don't mind." She looks at Hyerin and asked Hyerin to agree.

And again Hyerin has no choice other than agree with her. She doesn't want to bothered him much so she has to agree.

Right after the dinner, Hyunjae send two of them to his house and go for his work right away. Both of them are so awkward. Yoonji try to talk to Hyerin but Hyerin didn't give a respond like what Yoonji wanted.