31: Jealous

Yoonji planned to go on vacation together with you. She want to go for vacation and make you to get some rest at the same time. You agreed but sadly Jimin and Hyunjae didn't manage to come along with both of you.

You hope they can come together but over work, they can't be with you both. You go to Japan with Yoonji. This is your first vacation with her after what happened between you two.

When you arrive at the hotel, you check in into the hotel to put all your belongings. After that, you going out for a walk around the city of Tokyo. Your first day in Tokyo is amazing. You're getting closer to Yoonji as if you two have never had a painful memories before.

"You missed Jimin?" Surprising question from Yoonji. You asked him back. "How about you? You don't miss Hyunjae?" Yoonji just smile then she slightly nod.

"If they're here, it'll be more fun and enjoyable. I wish they're here." Yoonji sigh while eating her sushi. "But it must hard for you to have spend time with him in Japan since both of you are an idol."

You just can smile while take a bite of your sushi. "Well what can I do? I've chose this path so I need to go for it no matter what and same goes to Jimin." Yoonji just smirk.

You spend the first day in Tokyo with great satisfaction. You go back hotel and sleep. You can rest comfortably during the vacation.

The next day, you and Yoonji just eat breakfast at the hotel. You go to the pool at the hotel after having your breakfast. "You really enjoy this vacation don't you?" Yoonji asked.

"Absolutely. This is the time where I can have my rest." You dipped your toes in the pool. "It will be more enjoyable for you if Jimin is here with you. Am I right?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe.." you give her an unsure face. She splashes the water to you because she knew you're lying about it. You were wished that Jimin is there with you but nothing you can do with it.

"Who are you texting with, Yoonji? Look like you're always busy with your phone. Didn't Hyunjae going to work?" You asked with full curiosity.

She chuckled. "Didn't I told you that Hyunjae is coming to Tokyo today?" She smiled at you. "Really?" You're surprised with it. Yoonji nod. "He had arrived Tokyo. He just arrived actually."

Yoonji put down her phone and go into the water. She pull you along. Both of you swam in the pool freely since no one is there. Yoonji spend her time with you since Hyunjae hasn't arrive yet.

You went back to your room and Yoonji start to pack. Look like she's going to be in the same room with Hyunjae. You'll sleep alone. There's a knock at your room. It's Hyunjae.

"Yoonji-ah." He gives Yoonji a hug which she's arranging her stuffs. "Oh please Hyunjae. Can't you see that she's arranging the stuffs?" You scolded him for disturbing her.

"Well Hyerin, he's just too clingy. This is him Hyerin." Yoonji said as she keep on arranging. "Eewww. Please Hyunjae please." You gave an annoy face.

"Who care?" He answered you. You glare at him and he just smile at you. After arranging her stuffs, she moved to Hyunjae's room with the help of Hyunjae. "See you at dinner later."

Yoonji and Hyunjae left you and now you're alone. You got a text from Jimin.

Jimin: "What are you doing?"

You: "Nothing just stay in the room alone after Hyunjae took Yoonji from me. Sad life right?"

Jimin: "I wish I was in the room with you and spend time with you but yes here I am in Korea working. I'm sorry."

You: "You don't have to be sorry. You're working I can't force you. It's not your fault."

Jimin: "Just get some sleep so that you'll see me in your dream."

You: "Stupid. How can I dream about you at this afternoon. It almost evening."

Jimin: "Well who knows right? Don't wanna take a nap?"

You: "No I think. I'm going to have my shower now. Talk to you later."

Jimin: "Okay baby."

You go straight into the bathroom after getting a message from Jimin. You take a shower while singing BTS's song instead of your own song.

When you get out of the shower, you're surprised. You stand stunned in front of the bathroom door. You didn't say anything until your name was called. "Hyerin?"

"Why you're here? What are you doing here?" You stepped backward as he stood from the sit. "I can't be here? Why? Is it wrong to be with you?" Then, you just stay still. He come to you.

Happy is what you feel when Jimin walks to you with open arm, when you know for the rest of the evening and vacation he's all yours. It's not that he's fireworks and chatter; mostly he's so quiet, unwinding after a busy day.

Just being near him lights you up inside, gives you a serenity you can never know without him being close. It's like the breaths you take aren't full when he's away, like the smiles you smile are incomplete somehow. Just lying next to him is your favourite place in the world.

It's him that creates the warmth in your soul, him that fills you full of love and keeps the fire burning in your eyes. If that isn't happiness you don't know what is, so you'll let it be your own definition, the one you keep with you always.

You're sleeping in Jimin's arms till you don't realise that dinner time has come. Jimin didn't wake you up. You're still in the bathrobe. You finally get up when Hyunjae disturb you.

Jimin only sees Hyunjae buzzing you while Yoonji tries to stop Hyunjae from doing so, "Yah Hyerin! Get up don't you wanna go to eat? Dinner time!" You almost shut your eyes back and continue to sleep but Hyunjae pulls you up to wake up.

"Hyunjae-ah, can't you wake her up properly?", Yoonji scolded him but he doesn't care at all. You finally wake up and changed your clothes. Four of you went for your dinner.

During the dinner, four of you talked about a lot of things. Jimin, Hyunjae and Yoonji the one who planned for the vacation but they didn't tell you about it. Four of you come at the same time but stay at the different hotel for day 1.

As you done with dinner, you went to the washroom and left three of them at the table. As you come back, you saw Jimin was left with Yoonji. You suddenly felt so jealous & you're afraid it'll happen again.

Stupid Jimin is giggling with her, unmanly it is, his muscles are shaking and tears stream from his half closed eyes. "Where the fuck is Hyunjae? How can he left them?" You hold your breath behind pursed lips to steel yourself.

You know what's happened, Yoonji just told a lame joke and now their bonding over it.

Now Jimin's telling some lame story, you know he is without listening to the words. His face is lit up brighter than a toothpaste commercial and he has that soft look on his face.

You go back to the seat with a friendly face but you're really upset. After that dinner, you go back to the hotel and do not talk Jimin. Jimin noticed the matter.

"Hyerin-ah?" Try to talk to you. He touched your shoulder. "Don't touch me!" you turns to the window, face rigid. You can feel that Jimin is smiling even you didn't face him.

Jimin ignores you, moving close enough for you to feel his body through your clothes, hands loose at his side. "Jealous?"