51: Mad or Jealous?

"But what?" A voice answering you. "Why don't you ask him?" That voice talk to you again. You turn your head to the door.

You sit and face him. "Tell me why you don't ask him?" The voice walking to you then stop in front of you. He sit and you look down.

"Why?" He asked and you shook your head. He takes your hand.

"Hey, look at me." You slowly raise up your head and look at him. He anticipates your answer but you don't even talk.

"Yaaaa.. Hyerin-ah. Why?" He pinched both of your cheek. You pout and he just can smile.

"Okay fine." He hugs you. You feel the warmth of his hug. He pats your back. "I miss you, baby."

"You know why I didn't ask you. Don't ask more." You finally speak up. Jimin broke the hug and cup your face.

"I'm all fine. I would love to help you. Thanks to Yugyeom for telling Jungkook about it. He told Jungkook and Jungkook told me. I'm kinda disappointed when you didn't ask me."

His hand still cupping your face and your eye look on the floor. He pull your face closer toward him and he his lips met yours.

He looks at you. "I'll help you." You stand up when he said so.

"Then, let's do this. I only have a month. I don't....," he grabbed your hand. He stood in front of you. Your eyes met.

"Slow down, babe. I just arrived." Then you realised that he must be tired. You felt sorry. He move closer to you.

"You know how much I miss you? I've been abroad for almost 2 months." His voice softened. Jimin held you gently, cupping your face with one hand.

He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of your neck. Your body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook your body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within you once more.

You're breathless with delight as he showered you with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. You gazed up at him, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection. He drew back again and spent a moment studying your face.

"I miss you so much, babe. I miss everything about you." You felt your blush deepen under his scrutiny. Jimin gazed at you lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else.

He tilted your head to the side and kissed you, his lips demanding. You felt a smoldering heat deep within you as Jimin's grip tightened, crushing your body to his, gentle yet firm. He slanted your head further, deepening the kiss.

He broke the kiss and you slowly open up your eye. Smile form on your face. Jimin caressing your face. "I love you so much." He hugged you and you wrapped your arm around his body.

"I love you too." You hug each other for a few moment. As you released yourself from the hug, he said that he's tired.

"Let's look for some videos instead. Okay?" You agree. You sit at the corner of the dance practice room and Jimin's head lay on your lap. You play with his hair while he's looking for some videos on YouTube.

He showed you the video. You took the phone and your hand can't stop play with his hair. "Maybe we can take some choreography from this video. What did you...,"

You look down and he had fall asleep. You put down the phone. "You shouldn't stop by if you know you're tired." You bend down and place a kiss on his forehead.

After a few weeks
You have practising with Jimin for pass few weeks. Jimin need to go for his Japan activities so he needs to left. He left you with your dancer.

"I'll practice with him. I've showed him the video. Good luck for your Japan activity." He stopped by your group apartment before leaving.

"I'll practice as well. See you next week." He give you a hug. Next week is going to be rehearsal week for all the idols that make the special stage. He kiss you on the forehead before he left.

A week have passed
You practice with one of your company male dancer. You dance exactly like Jimin choreographed.

The slow music twirled like thread around you. You rested your head of his chest, and let him sway your body 'round and 'round again. The violins came in, then the piano, and then the slow and sure beating of a drum.

Then, the song come to the end. You stay apart. You smile. You watch the video of you dancing to look for the mistakes. He make some mistakes.

You laugh and jokingly with him. You repeat that part with him. You place his hand at your back. "Yeah, that's how it goes." Then, you place his hand on your waist.

"That's it! We made it. We need to dance again." You move your body from the position and turn back to on the music then you saw Jimin standing at the door with some foods in his hand.

"Jimin!" You walk toward him. You take the foods from him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

You turn and show the foods toward dancer that dance with you, "Oppa? Foods."

You heard Jimin mumbling at your back, "Oppa? Huh.." he slowly following your back. Jimin only bought two set of food.

"Hyerin, just eat it. I'll eat later. Jimin bought it for both of you." You look at Jimin and you can see that he's not in that good mood.

"Just eat it. I'm fine." Jimin replied. You smiled and caress her hand. "Thanks, Jimin. You're the best."

"Yes. I know." Jimin look at his phone instead of you. You rest your head on his shoulder.

"You can share with me. I didn't eat that much." He just nod. You eat a bit and leave more than half for him. He looks at you.

"Hyerin, you should it more. You don't even eat these few days." You just nod and smile. After eating, the dancer left two of you in the room. "Jimin-ah, eat." He glare at you but say nothing.

"Why?" You confused. He didn't look away and just glare at you. You don't know what to do.

"What happen?" You put your hand on his cheek. But he taken back from it. Jimin then glare again at you.

"Why? What's wrong? Don't say that you're jealous because I danced with him. Or maybe because I put his hand on my waist and back? Jimin? Seriously?"

Jimin stay quiet but his eye didn't take off from you. You're getting nervous with his glance. "Jiminie? Are you mad because of that?"

Jimin finally look down. He looks so frustrated. He shook his head. "I am mad. And yes! I'm jealous."

You finally smile. You pinched his cheek. "Ahh such a cutie." He put down your hand.

"Stop it." You stop and look at him. He once again give u a death glance. You can see in his eye that he's really mad.