49: Spotted

Jimin doesn't even look around. Instead he walks straight over to you. Then he grabs you by the waist and pulls you toward him.

"You're late. I wouldn't wait this long for anyone else but you." You stare at him with shock.

He touches your cheek with smile and you whisper, "Jimin, we're in trouble." Jimin smirk.

"Bad girls like you who make me lonely deserved to be punish." You widened your eye. Just as you realised his face is coning closer, he presses his lips against yours.

You can feel that everyone were staring at you but Jimin ignores all of them as he kissed you deeply. Jimin continues kissing you.

As he breaks apart from the long kiss, Jimin pretends to notice all of your friends for the first time. You can't help but hide your face while Jimin still can stay calm.

"I think that's for tonight. I'm sorry for whatever you saw. I'll explain to you. See you." You bow and say goodbye as you grab Jimin's arm and go with you.

You can hear your friend calling for your name as you left them and go with Jimin. The whole way back, you didn't talk to him. "Hyerin?" You glance at him. He stopped you.

"What have you done?! Like seriously? Kissing me in front of my friends which are mostly ARMYs and they don't even knew that I'm dating you! You..."

He put his hand on your shoulder and you stopped what you're saying. "They'll knew soon." Jimin grabs your chin.

You have no time to resist, his are on yours. His lips press against yours in a deep kiss, wetting your lips.  "We'll make our relationship on public."

He pull himself and wipe your lips. "This is the time. We've been together since the trainee day."

"But Jimin.. I don't.." He cut your words, "trust me." He pull you into a hug and say sorry for what he done just now. He pat your back.

"Once we got caught, that's the time for me to reveal it. I'm sick of hiding it and all the ship that fans made. I know you don't like it as well. I don't even like it when the fans ship you with other male idol. It's hurt."

You realised his concern and wrap your hand over his body and bury your face on his chest. He break the hug and take your hand.

"Now, let me send you home..." He walk with his hand intertwined with yours but you don't even move even an inch. "Hyerin?"

"Why you're in Busan? Are you on break as well? You miss me that much?" Jimin smile and walk toward you. He pinched your cheek.

"I'm here because I'm on my break just like you and I'm here because I miss home and not because of you. Now, let's go." You walk along with him.

Jimin smiled everytime he looked at you. He pinched your cheek again. "Ouch!" Jimin laughed.

"Hyerin, I'm here because of you as well. I miss you. That's why I'm here. This place is more private than Seoul for us to meet."

"Ohh I see." You just keep on walking. He back hugged you while walking. "Baby? Are you mad?" You shook your head.

"Well, someone is missing home and he wanna be home so why should I mad? I should be happy. Right?" Jimin move and facing you.

"Then show me your smile." He smiled at you but you glare him instead.

"Okay, yes i miss home. I guess you can go home alone. I'm missing home so I'm going back. Bye sweetheart." Jimin turn and went toward the opposite way.

You're alone and start to regret it. "Now you're alone Hyerin. Why should you mad on sucha little thing, Hyerin? Wait I'm not mad just sulking. But still you're pabo Hyerin!" You hit your head.

You're alert with every step you make. After a lot of incidents that happen toward you, you're still afraid. You look left and right again and again.

You heard footsteps following you from behind make your fasten your steps as well. You fasten your step and you fall down to the ground.

The footsteps stop right behind you and you're shaking. "Please. Don't hurt me." You said with shaking voice and try to hold your tear. That body hug you.

"It's me." You hugged him as soon as you realised that it's Jimin. You smack him on the chest. "I'm sorry. I won't leave you alone so I followed you." He said to you as his hand wrap your small body.

He sent you back home. You enjoyed your last few days in Busan. You go to see your friends again and explain it to them. You brought Jimin along as well.

They understand it. They're happy as well to see Jimin again as a successful idol and as their school senior. You went back to Seoul a day after it.

You went back Seoul along with Jimin. He sent you to your dorm before he went back to his own dorm. "Go inside and have your rest. You'll start getting busy."

He hugged you and pat your head. "I love you."

"I love you, too." You went to your group apartment and Jimin leave the building. The next day, the social media was full with you and Jimin again.

BTS Jimin and PIXIE Hyerin is spotted on public together "BTS Jimin and PIXIE Hyerin once again caught being together on public

"BTS Jimin and PIXIE Hyerin once again caught being together on public. These two are rumoured went back together from Busan. The even caught in Busan.

"Both agency still doesn't give any response on this

"Both agency still doesn't give any response on this. These aren't their first time get caught by the media together on public."

You got a called from your company and asked what to do next. You asked Jimin and he said he'll do what he suppose to do.

"Oppa, just do it." You tell your manager. "Are you sure?" You nod. You're ready with everything that's gonna happen.