41: Mind Hacking

"That's how everything started, Hyerin." You're really confuse with what does she mean by the thing that started.

The way she said it made you think what both of them had did in the past. Did Jimin treat Yoonji like he treat you now? Is his affection is the same?

Jimin try to calm you down. You don't know what you think at that moment. Are you angry or upset on Jimin even you knew it's just the past. The painful past.

"What are you trying to tell her? Briefly explain. Don't make her confused and honestly I say, I have no idea what you gonna tell her." Jimin spoke as he saw your confusion.

Yoonji take a deep breath and sit straight. She looked at you. She started to tell you.

"All my life as trainee with you, I was told that you were the pretty one, the stunning, the belle of the company. And I? Since that, I was just nobody sitting in the corner, while the staffs and the trainees gather around you like ants to a Nutella sandwich."

"Of course, you were prettier than me...I admit it but it wasn't fair for them to cluster closely around you, since we were both trainee in the company. Like the best girl trainee."

"But why are you using me? Is it because I'm her boyfriend? Why don't you try to defeat her instead of doing all this?" Jimin was unhappy with what happened in the past and he asked for it all.

Yoonji look down, "Because you're her weakness and that's the shortest way to get rid of her. I know she'll broken down." She really slashed at you with betrayal at that time just because of it.

"Then what do you mean by everything start with it? You meet the psychology doctor?" You're waiting for her answer.

The anticipation was a nervous kind of energy. It tingled through you like electrical sparks on the way to the ground, gathering in your toes.

"I went there alone before I brought Jimin along. It took a long time for me to convinced Jimin but I managed to bring him along. I asked the doctor what I can do to manipulate someone."

"Wait, how can you asked a doctor which you just knew?" You asked curiously. "He's a friend of my dad so it's easy for me."

"So do you mean that you manipulate me?" Jimin asked. Yoonji slowly nod. "I'm sorry. I have no other way. I need to get rid..."

"Do you ever feel the pain of leaving someone you love and being hate by someone you really love?! I've suffered for that!" Yoonji startled when Jimin suddenly get mad but you notice Yoonji reaction.

You hold Jimin. "Let her explain. It's hurting me too. Please.." Jimin glance and try to calm himself down.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. That's what happen. I ask the doctor to hack your mind which call as mind hacking."

"What? Mind hacking? What's that?" It's your first time people talk about mind hacking.

"Mind hacking is basically using powerful psychological methods, independently or with a 3rd party to rewire or reprogram our minds. The doctor set in his mind that his girlfriend is me and not you. His mind was set to be that but not his feeling."

"That's why that doesn't last long. As you left, Jimin start to gain back his mind but it's already too late. Jimin, I'm really sorry. I'm insane at that time...."

While she's apologising toward Jimin, you have a question that you really wanna ask her. "What have you done with Jimin?"

It's really broke your heart when you knew Jimin mind isn't in sense which mean he doesn't knew what he did at that time.

Yoonji doesn't say a word. You try to hold everything you feel and wait for her answer but she's still keep on silent. "YOONJI!"

She just shook her head. "Yoonji please tell me what have you done with Jimin all that time? I know it's in the past but yet I need to know so please lemme know." You take her hand.

Yoonji slowly lift up her head and look into you. "Nothing more than kiss and hug." You look into her eye, "So that night isn't the only kiss you had with him?" Yoonji nods. You slowly back off and let go her hand.

"Hyerin-ah, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm doing that with her." Jimin turn to you and apologise but you know nothing you can do even he apologise because it have happened. You give him a smile.

"Thank for telling me the truth, Yoonji. So I think this is it. You've meet me. You've tell what you want so I guess this is the end." You stand up and walk away.

Yoonji stand and run to you, "Who said that this is the end?!" She about to reach you but Jimin blocked her. You're shocked.

"It's not over yet, Hyerin." Yoonji said and you back off even Jimin is infront of you.