3: The Pain of Betrayal

*Flashback*

Jimin and you have been together for two years since you're still in middle school. Both of you share the same passion and audition to Bighit together. Two of you passed the audition and being the trainee together. You meet a trainee named Yoonji, which being your bestfriend right after that.

Three of you always spend time together and that make Jimin being bestfriend to Yoonji as well. You trust both of them until one day both of them caught in action.

Yoonji said she can't have dinner with you that night and Jimin said he's busy preparing for his debut. You even cancelled to have your dinner and went to the dance studio to have some dance session alone but then you saw Jimin & Yoonji there kissing.

"Park Jimin!" You gasp, the shocked expression on his face making you feel even more mad and betrayed, "It's not what it looks like." Yoonji said to you while Jimin stays silent, staring at you, his wide eyes.

"Hyerin-ah, Jimin and I are just friend. There's something in my eye and he..," she tried to explain but you cut her words.

"And he kiss you? That's what you gonna say to me? Is this you, Yoonji?!! Are you a bitch that take your own best friend's boyfriend? You know that I'm with him but you...," you didn't finish your word when Jimin suddenly interrupted.

"It's my choice! Yes I kiss her because I love her! So now what?" he responded.

You stood there, your mind failing to function, staring after him.

"I think you should fix this. Say sorry to her because you don't have the right to call him bitch since I'm the one that want her!!" Jimin's voice snaps you out of your frozen state and into motion.

"Me?! You betrayed me and now you ask me to say sorry to this bitch?! It's your choice the it's gonna be my choice wanna say sorry or not!! I trust both of you but both of act like shit and especially you bitch!!" you raised up your voice.

"I told you that she's not a bitch! Stop cal..," he defends while standing in front of Yoonji.

"Stop? You want me to stop?!! You just betrayed me. She's my bestfriend but now I guess not!! You know he's my boyfriend but you still wanna be with him?!!! What kind of girl are you, Yoonji?! You're really a bitch, Yoonji", you stare at her.

"I'm sorry Hyerin. I didn't mean to do this to you but I.." You can see that Yoonji is holding up her tear at that moment.

"But you love him and decide to betray me?!! That's what friend mean to you?! I never thought that I make friend with a bitch", you said angrily.

"Stop call her a bitch because you're the bitch!!", Jimin response shocked you.

You was done with his crap. You walked close up to him and you connected your hand with his cheek. You looked at Jimin who had a hand print on his face. Jimin was shocked with your sudden action.

"We're over Jimin!" you said after that.

"You're kidding, right?" Yoonji ask, her voice shaking as her eyes meet yours for the last time.

"No, Yoonji, it's over between me and him. You can take him!" You slowly turns away, trying to hide the sadness in your eyes.

"Yoonji, it's not your fault. Let her leave since she really have to leave. I'm here with you. I won't leave you" listened to Jimin said so really broke your heart into pieces.

"You said to me that before and now I'll make you regret on what both of you did on me," you gulp down a sob and try to keep you composure as you walks away. Your heart breaks into little tiny pieces; tears of regret blur your vision. You want desperately him to call out to you, beg on his knees that it will never happen again. You wished to erase his mistakes, start over fresh; but that kiss will forever pain you. This is the right choice, it is over.

The incident was happen on the spring day and that make you remind of him every time it's spring. A few days after the incident you take the risk to quit from Bighit but a few weeks after that you got casted by the agency that make you debut with PIXIE.

*End Flashback*

A single tear slid down from your warm, butterscotch eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down your cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of you for all this time but still you did not make a sound.

You even asked yourself after that painful memories hit you again, "Is it better to rack your body with noisy sobs and let the world know of your pain, or to slowly release your emotion within yourself with silent tears, Hyerin?"

You really hope that this is the last this thing hit you. You decide to move on and show to him that you're all fine after he dumped you.

"Are you crying?", Jane asked as she tapped your shoulder.

"You didn't dance well and practice well today. You stay at the side of the studio alone, listened to music and cry. It's him?" Jane try to guess by just look at your expression.

"Eonnie, just forget about it and go for your life. You know what he's regretting it now since you're a great idol now. Look at you!" Jiyoon convinced you.

"Jiyoon is right though. You have everything now. You have us! We'll be with you." May added.

"Thanks! I'll be a strong girl after this. This will be the last. I'll show you boy! What you did is a mistake." you said confidently.

"Yeah that's it my girl." Said Jane proudly as she hit you slightly.

You go for practise right after that and enjoy the moment you have with your members. You're more determined after that. You know you can face him just like your members said to you.

Thanks to fairlylocaly helping me on this chapter. Hope y'all like it.