39: Trust

"Who's that Park Jimin?"... Jimin started to be panic and wondering who's the guy that Hyerin followed.

He can feel it, building like an unstoppable snowball in the pit of his stomach. He cannot concentrate on anything else that he's doing.

The next step is his heart starting to beat harder and faster, adrenaline levels rise, and crawl up inside his body and his brain starts to fire out negative thoughts like a machine gun.

As sweat starts to happen all over the body. It feels like his skin has another hot skin on the outside, like a bin bag, it moves over his body and never releases.

The negative thoughts keep coming like waves on rocks. He start pacing or moving around irrationally. The arguments in his head get so fast and so disturbing that his brain shuts down his body. The sweat has completely covered his body and his heart feels like it's going to explode.

Hyerin's manager tried to calm Jimin down who was panicking with the incident. He called the police and asked if Yoonji was in jail. "Yoonji is there though."

Jimin rolled his eye, "so where's Hyerin? Why she didn't answer my call? Or call me? Who's the guy that with her?!" Jimin started to walk around again.

Hyerin's manager about to call her family but Jimin stop him. "Don't do it. Let's look for her first." So her manager end up with just call the police and ask them to track Hyerin's phone since she didn't off her phone.

After a few minutes, her manager got a message and they finally knew where's Hyerin. "What the heck is she doing there?!" Jimin go out from the room right away.

Her manager followed him right after that. They head to Hyerin's location. As they arrived, Jimin look for Hyerin right away.

After a few moment, he found her. Jimin barge into the room, "Kim Hyerin!!" Hyerin look back and surprised with Jimin. "Ji..."

"What are you doing here?!! Let's g....." Jimin rushed toward Hyerin and grabbed Hyerin but a guy stop him by grabbing Hyerin's arm. "Stop!"

Jimin pull Hyerin with him but the guy in the middle try to let go Jimin's hand from Hyerin's hand. "Let go our hand!" Jimin raised his voice.

"Jimin-ah.." Jimin look into Hyerin's eye. Jimin just bring her out from there. Hyerin pull her hand from Jimin. "Jimin stop!" Hyerin stop walking as well.

Your POV
The night before you got discharged, you call Hyunjae to pick you up the next morning but you didn't tell him why. "Pick me up tomorrow and wear mask too. Bring extra mask and one more, dress like Jimin if possible."

The next morning Hyunjae come to you and wonder why. "Do you want explanation from Yoonji? No! wrong question, do you want see Yoonji?" You asked him.

He didn't answer it on the spot but after a real deep talk he agree to see Yoonji in jail. "Look, no one knew I'm doing this. I won't tell them because they won't allow me. I know Yoonji wanna see me so I have to go settle it down with her."

Hyunjae questioned you, "isn't you're selfish? You shouldn't do this." As expected, you know that Hyunjae will call you that as well.

"I'm the one that with her that night and I know she has a lot to say." You explained to Hyunjae.

Hyunjae try to stop you, "Yes i do want to see Yoonji but I don't think you should do this. Take your time. Jimin will....."

You just go out from the room and make Hyunjae has no choice but followed you. The officer outside the room about to follow you but you stop them, "I'm going to discharge thanks for taking care of me."