53: Dance Together

The applause of the fans died down as you tried to ignore the stares two of you received. At last, your partner, Jimin and you took your places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin.

Once it started two of you took a step forward and bowed. You circled each other, your gaze remained locked. Jimin placed his hand on your back, your hand on his shoulder, and your free hands finally met.

Together, you danced to the music, your feet in perfect sync to the beating of your heart. As the song progressed you felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on your lips. He was perfect.

Jimin wore a white spotless suit, which matched your dress. His eyes are sparkling, shine and it's something that can make you blush. One thing was for sure. You're one lucky girl to receive a dance partner and a boyfriend like him.

He turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. Yet, there was a sort of harshness to him, like he was someone who shouldn't be underestimated. You didn't quite care at the moment. Was it because you was deeply falling in love with him?

The warmth between you grew more powerful by the second. Your heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. Your dance was perfect; everything from your breathing to how your feet moved stayed in sync. If, by the end of this dance your breath is taken away, you would know the exact reason why.

Jimin guided you across the dance floor as if you were in a dream. He kept his eyes on you, yet still, he knew exactly where to take you. Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advanced. Nothing felt forced; you literally thought you were floating.

"Jimin," you whispered, "everyone is looking at us."

He squeezed your hand slightly and smiled. "Really," he chuckled softly, "I haven't notice."

With that, you knew. He need not say more. Your heart, your whole being was now his and his alone.

That was when you decided to let ago. Let your worries, your pain, and sorrow go. Right there, right now you're living.

Nothing else seemed to matter anymore; you allowed him to take you anywhere he pleased on this dance floor.

He went right, you went right. He sped up, you sped up. You became one with the song, with the dance and with each other. You continue like that until you had to separate, though you're sad to be away from his warmth.

When the song ended the fans' loud applause and cheer filled your ears. You couldn't help but smile at him. Jimin was the one for you. In your eyes, and because of that dance, you can see how perfect he truly is.

As the performance over, you went back stage with Jimin. You hugged Jimin right away. "Thank you!" You kiss him on the cheek.

"Yah! Kim Hyerin, don't you see the juniors are watching?" You look around and the junior awkwardly smile at you. You slightly bow at them and they bow to you as well.

You can feel the heat on your face as you turn and face Jimin. "Sorry."

Jimin leads the way to the dressing room with his manager and you followed him along with your manager. On your way to the dressing room, you feel that your stomach is growling.

You look back and glanced your manager ask about time; it have been almost a day you haven't eat because of the nervousness you felt.

Your stomach rumbled again, and you tried to cover it with your hand. Luckily, no one noticed the loud noise.

As you arrived at the room, Jimin get close to you. "Don't think that I didn't hear that just now, Hyerin."

You look at him and just can ashamedly smile. "Let's go back and eat. We have done with the performance though." Jimin said to you.

"Can we leave though?" You asked him again. Jimin asked his manager about it and your manager as well. Your manager tell the staffs about it.

"Yes, you can now Hyerin. Thanks for the opening performance. Jimin ssi, thank you." The staff come to see you and thank both of you.

"Hyung, you can go home now. Hyerin and I will stop by at the restaurant. You can send us to the restaurant and you can go home after that." He told your manager.

"Will you be fine, Hyerin?" Your manager asked and you nod. Jimin's manager go back right after that and your manager send both of you to the restaurant.

He stopped by the street. Both of you wear mask, Jimin wear cap while you wear hoodie. "I think we should at home." Jimin suggested while you're walking toward the restaurant

"Home? You mean our home right?" Jimin takes your hand and intertwined with his.

"Yes. Our home. It's not that far from here so we can just walk and I wanna around the street actually."

You smile at him because he act cute behind that mask. You can't help but smile.

You walk back home after ordering the food, you're so damn hungry but since Jimin wanna have a walk, you endure it. Both of you enjoy the walk together.

Your stomach growl at the moment Jimin really enjoy the walk. "Gosh, why now?" You talk to yourself. Jimin looks at you. "Why?"

You shook your head. Minutes later, your stomach growl again even harder that before. Jimin stopped. "Babe, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot. Sorry babe. Why don't you tell me?"

You shook your head, "It's okay. I'm fine." Both of you, finally go back home. As you arrived, you take off your hoodie and mask.

You eat right after that. "Did you eat this morning?" Jimin looks at you which is eating the foods. You shook your head instead of answering his question.

"So last night is your last meal? That's why you're this hungry?" You put down the stream and swallow your food.

"I didn't eat yesterday actually. This is my first meal for these 2 days." You smile awkwardly because you're not sure how Jimin will react.

Jimin just continue eating his foods without saying anything. You expected it but you're just too hungry so you don't mind about it for a moment.

After eating, Jimin just look at his phone so you decide to clean up the table since you knew that Jimin won't talk to you. You make yourself busy at that night.

Jimin went to the bed and look at his phone. He reads the news about your dancing earlier, read the fans reaction but he doesn't tell you.

You end up going to bed and lay beside him. Try to peek what did he look at his phone but he doesn't let you. You try to touch him and didn't let you as well.

He's playing hard to get. You stay still and think what you should do. You turn your back as your back face him. You take a deep breath and try to talk again.

"Jimin-ah." You try to call him with such a sweet voice. He still ignored. You touch his arm.

"Jiminie.." he glanced at you but you smile at him instead. He look at his phone again.

You leans forwards, your warm breath in his ear. "Jimin-ah?"