35: Don't Leave Me

No one POV

As Jimin arrived Korea, he did wait for Hyerin but after a few hours he got a message from Hyunjae told him that Hyerin and Yoonji had safely arrived. He wondered why Hyerin didn't call him or text him.

Few days have passed, Hyerin still didn't talk or call him. He even can't contact her. He personally meet Hyunjae. "Did Yoonji call you? Or maybe Hyerin?" He asked Hyunjae as they met.

"No. Even Yoonji didn't call me or text me." Hyunjae even curious where both of them go. Hyunjae asked if there any idea to know where they are. "Let's call Hyerin's manager."

Jimin try to call Hyerin's manager and Hyerin's manager even about to call Jimin because Hyerin isn't at dorm. Hyerin supposed to go for her schedule but yet she's still not going back to dorm.

At that moment, Jimin sensed something isn't right. "Hyunjae-ah, I don't feel right. What if Hyerin being kidnapped again? She got the message from the guy before we're going back to Korea."

Hyunjae try to calm Jimin down. "Wait! Let's track her." Jimin smiled at Hyunjae. Hyunjae questioned him. "Why i don't even remember it that I gave her the bracelet that my bodyguard gave me."

(A/N if you watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon then you know what kind of bracelet it is. It's safety bracelet and they one who wear it need to press it when they're in danger.)

Jimin gave her the bracelet because he knew Hyerin need it more than he did. He go meet his bodyguard and ask him how to track it. Jimin successfully track the bracelet. He told the police the location even he don't even know what actually happen but he do think he need police to be with him.

Since they knew the location, he told Hyunjae and Hyerin's manager as well. They go there together. They finally arrive at abandoned building. "How did Hyerin being here? This isn't right!" He run into the building followed by the policemen.

He even hear some voices and Hyunjae told him, "it's Yoonji's voice." Jimin look at Hyunjae then he tried to find the voice. They can hear Yoonji is raising up her voice but they didn't hear to Hyerin's voice.

Finally, Jimin found where they are and at that moment he saw Hyerin got shot. He froze there and don't know what to do. The most shocking is Yoonji the one who shoot Hyerin. Jimin is the only one who witnessed it since he leave Hyunjae and the policemen behind.

"Hye..Hyerin.." At that moment he ran toward Hyerin and the policemen along with Hyunjae arrived. Hyunjae was shocked because of Yoonji while Jimin is already being with Hyerin.

He trembled with fear as she ran to where Hyerin lay, crumpled to the ground. He began to cry as he took off her jacket to stop the blood. There was so much blood.

"You need a doctor." he whispered pressing the jacket to the wound in her side. "Please. Don't leave me, I can't...." he broke off. "Let me take you to the hospital."

"You are crazy, you should press the button of the bracelet. I was stupid to make you going back alone from Japan."

"I do..p-press...." she lied about pressing the button. The pain was burning into her side and up her spine. It was unbearable. She wanted more than anything to reach out, to touch him once more. She opened her mouth, but the words did not come. Only a brief moan escaped her lips.

"Try to lie still." he choked back his tears. The blood had seeped through the jacket. "I'm going to take care of you. I won't let you die." She smiled at him.

She opened her eyes wanting, needing to see his face. She couldn't see, the roof of the building had become black. Exhausted from the effort she blinked once more and closed her eyes. She passed out.

Darkness enveloped her. Hyerin's mouth was dry and her head was pounding. There was a pain in her side, not as bad as she had imagined, but dulled, nevertheless painful. She lay still, wondering if she was dead.

She blinked a few times and closed her eyes again. She sensed Jimin. She felt his soft, cool hands squeezing her. Though she would regret it, she tried to sit up, she needed to see his face.

"Lie back down." he said sweetly. He touched her shoulders pushing her gently back onto the pillow. She felt a cool cloth against her head before her strength was gone and she fell unconcious yet again.

"I'm here for you. Always here." he cooed into her ear. He cradled her head against his cheek. "I'm always here for you."

Hyerin felt warmth on his face. She knew he was there, leaning over her. She could feel his smile upon her. She opened her eyes to focus on his handsome face. Tear stains streaked down his cheeks, cheeks that are puffy. She struggled to speak, but fell into the darkness once more.

It was driving him to the edge of insanity, the indefinite prognosis of the doctors, the way she drifted, so effortlessly in and out of conciousness. The doctors couldn't control the fever. He stayed with her, cooling her body with the cold water and praying when she slept, so still and silent. Hyerin couldn't leave him now. He needed her.

She had lost so much blood. The doctors had replenished her supply, but the color had drained out of her once tanned face and she looked weary. He'd managed to stop the blood on that night, until they arrived hospital with the help of the policemen.

He couldn't wait for the ambulance to come because if they wait, he might lose Hyerin forever so he decide to bring Hyerin to the hospital by Hyunjae's car.

The doctor had operated immediately, taking out the single bullet and bandaged her side. White bandages were wrapped around her chest. The nurses had come faithfully, changing the bandages to prevent infection.

The fever had come fierce and quick. It left no mercy on her weary body. She'd been awake for a few brief moments before she'd been consumed by it once more.

He didn't know how long she could hold on, he knew that if the fever didn't break soon, no matter how many prayers, or how much medicine they pumped into her, it would take her. It would take her away from him.