7: Back Hug

"For everything that I've done to you", he kindly whisper to you.

You stare at him. The thing that coming out from his mouth really startled you. You can't believe that he's saying sorry to you on the first time he saw you in person after a few years.

The time you last saw Jimin, you wanted him take you by the hand and lead you away. You wanted him to walk with you, talk with you, but you know he won't do it since he got Yoonji.

But now he suddenly appear in front of you and saying sorry. It's unexpected. That unexpected thing make you really mad. You're so mad at him but yet you can't show it.

"You are just my ex boyfriend and a cruel boy I ever met. The one that broke me into pieces. I want to slap you at this time and if I just able to tell you that I hate you and I'm sick of you", you said to yourself while give him a fake respect look. Pretending is not easy at that moment.

That day is not easy for you. You need pretend to be nice with him and look at him smiling to you make you almost drown in your smile. You can't deny that Jimin is totally different from the day he dumped you.

His smile that form on his lips just make you hardly to give full attention on the dance. That just bring all those memories back to you. You did not want to be there, yet you need to be there and need to meet him for a few weeks due to the special stage practice.

Y'all start the practice as soon as the choreographer arrived. With learning the dance choreography, you almost forget that Jimin is also there with you. Dance really the best cure for your life.

"You can have a rest for awhile", the choreographer gave all of you some time to have rest. Jimin hand you a bottle of water right away.

You look at him and take the bottle. You smile and bow slightly to thank him. You don't even talk with him. Besides, you just left the dance studio and went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. You even left the bottle that Jimin gave you and take the new one.

"Ahh finally I can breathe", you talk to yourself. "What have you done with your life, Hyerin-ah? Look like you're gonna have this nightmare for a few weeks", you say it to yourself while drinking some water.

"Hey!", you heard a familiar voice approaching you at the rooftop. You look back and smile. "Yugyeom-ah", you call his  name with smile.

"What are you doing here alone? Where's Lisa & Momo?", he asked while walking to you. "They're still in the studio. Resting", you answered.

"So how's it? Is it hard? But I don't think it's hard for you though because I know you always do well on dancing", he asked and praising you at the same time.

"Although I'm good at dancing just like you said, doesn't mean that this time is easy. Maybe dance is not difficult physically but it is quite demanding in terms of my mental and feeling", you answered while take a sip of water.

"Why you say so?" he asked curiously while anticipating the answer from you. "Well I'm just saying it. It's kinda bothered me. Don't take it seriously", you chuckled.

"Don't wanna tell me?", he asked with serious tone. "Why so serious Yugyeom-ah? It's nothing. I just wanna say it", you grinned.

"Won't tell me?", he asked again. "Why? I have nothing to tell you. I'm just saying that just now. It mean nothing though", you back off because he's getting closer to you.

He catch you and hold you and tickling you. "Yahh Yugyeom. Stop it", you can't stop laughing. "Then tell me", while tickling you. He didn't stop tickling you until his phone rang.

"Your phone your phone", he finally let you go and answer his phone. "I'm sorry I need to go", he left you there and again you're alone there.

You give a deep sigh and began to think of fate for several weeks to come. "Hyerin-ah, what's your fate for the upcoming week? It won't be easy for you", you sigh again while drink the water.

"What's the thing that won't be easy? Why?", you almost chocked and look back. "Yahhh! You surprised me, Yug...."

He looks at you with confuse face. "Park Jimin??? What are you doing here?", you can't hide your shocked face from him. "You're here with Yugyeom just now?", he asked.

"I asked you why you're here?", you asked him again. "Then answer me are you with Yugyeom here just now?!", he raises his voice and look like he's mad. You're stunned and didn't say any word.

"Jiminie", you didn't realise that you're calling him with that name. "I just...", you don't know what to say to him. You suddenly feel uneasy.

You decide to go but then Jimin stop you by hugging you from the back. "I miss you, Hyerin", you feel like your world had stop. You can't deny how much you miss his hug. "I really miss you. I mean it", he said again.