2: Unexpected Meet

You arrive at the studio where you'll take photos. It look there's another celebrity there since there is a celebrity van outside the studio.

"Look like we'll meet someone. Who it would be?", said Jiyoon excitedly.

"It's an idol group in the studio but I don't know who it is", replied your manager to Jiyoon.

"Might be our sunbae or maybe hubae? I hope it will be hubae though instead of sunbae because it will be so awkward if it's sunbae", said May.

"Hubae or sunbae you need to go because it look like they have done. So you're ready?", asked the manager. "Of course!", you and your members answered.

After than that, four of you getting off from the van and walk to into the studio. As you enter the studio, the idol have just finished with their photoshoot and start thanking all the staffs. It's a boygroup and look like it's sunbae.

"Eonnie, it's sunbae", Jiyoon tell the others. "Then act like hubae, greet them properly whoever they are", said Jane.

4 of you just stand there and wait for the group to left. The boygroup is going to left the studio. They pass by and smile at your group. 4 of you bow at them and they're smiling at 4 of you. And you're smiling back at them but then you realise that it's his group. Bangtan Sonyeondan where there's Jimin. You don't even know how to react. It bring the pain to you.

You puts on a fake smile to hide your pain from your members. The reasons you do this is so you don't have to worry about them to know about you and him, however the pains becoming to unbearable. It hurts now to even fake a smile. Smile that brings memories back is the hardest smile on the earth.

You don't know if he notices you there and you don't even care if he notices you or not but for sure it's hurting you when you saw him. You don't even expect to see him this fast but yet you knew that it's impossible to not see him since both of you are an idol.

You really try to cover up all your expression from your members.

"BTS sunbaenim are so good looking in person", said Jiyoon. "They're polite too", May added.

They stopped talk about them as your manager ask to get ready for the photoshoot. 4 of you are getting ready and you really try hard to hide your feeling.

"Something wrong? What happen?", Jane suddenly asked. "Nothing", you replied her. "This is not you. I know you very well, Hyerin. Tell me why", she said again. "The pain come again, eonnie. I don't know why it should come now", you answered.

"Why so sudden? Wait? Is it because it's spring?", she asked again. You nod. "Since it's happening on spring so it will be hard for you to accept the spring but until when will you think about that? He had move on with his life and so do you. Don't make him stop you do what you want. Spring is a nice season. You should enjoy it not being sad like this. Cheer up!", she convinced you. "You're right, eonnie. He's moving on so do I! Fighting!", determined.

"That's my girl. Now let's go for our work", she said while smiling at you. You enjoyed the photoshoot along with your members.

After the photoshoot, you go for magazine interview. After an hour of interview, you're going to your agency along with your members. You go to the dance studio right away. You turn up the music and start to dance. Dancing is the way for you to express your feeling.

Music, to you, was like turning back the clock, traveling and returning to a previous life full of agony and lose. You embraced the music and in turn the music took control. You found yourself in a different world. A world of pain.

Your movements flowed with a dazzling grace. You could feel your soul become one with the music and you unleashed your emotions into your dance. You needed this as badly as you needed to breath.

Your entire being moved with a purposeful clarity. With each stride you made, it became more painfully obvious how much heart you put into your routine and how punishing it was for you. But no one saw the tears you let roll down your round cheeks.

You stop dancing at look at yourself on the mirror. You start talking to yourself.

"If he can do it then I can do it too. Don't let him see your weakness after he dumped you like a rubbish, Hyerin. I'll show you! I'll show you that you're wrong and you'll regret what you do. You do it Kim Hyerin! Don't think about it anymore", you say it to yourself.

At that moment, you decide to face with him anytime and show him that you're doing fine after what he did to you. Even it's hurt but you need to endure it.

Your member join you in the dance studio. "You're so sweaty. You must dance a lot", said May. "It's fun to dance", you replied. "Don't you feel hungry, eonnie? We haven't eat yet", Jiyoon asked.

"You're right. We haven't eat yet. So wanna go to eat now? Should we?", Jane suggested. "Let's go!!", three of you cheer.

You're going to eat along with your members and managers at the nearby Korean restaurant. Your manager send 4 of you to the dorm after eating. You have your rest in the dorm together while Jiyoon is doing her study in the room.