34: Gun Shot

"Because she's meant to be suffer here, right?" Yoonji responded. You look at her with confuse face. "Yoonji?"

"Why? Isn't it's the truth?!" Yoonji suddenly raised up her voice like she doesn't scared at all. The man even let your arm then push you until you're fall down in front of Yoonji. You do think this is your chance to run and you pull Yoonji along with you but Yoonji is standing still. "Yoonji?!"

Yoonji smirked. "Take her." The two man take and drag you. You try to fight but it's impossible for you to fight when two guy are holding you tight. "Let me go! What is this? Yoonji?!" Yoonji walk toward you with smile on her face.

"You know how tired I am need to act infront of you since I met you that night? Gosh finally I don't have to act." Yoonji give her evil smile which she gave you before. "What?!" You still don't understand what's going on with the situation.

She approached you and caress your hair then she grabbed your hair harshly. "People didn't change easily. You think I like you? You thought I stick with Hyunjae because I love him? Hell no girl! I'm with him because of you!" You widened your eye and try to kick her but at that time she slap you.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOONJI! Why?!" You're so mad. You don't even realise that you've been fooled by Yoonji for whole the time. She gave sign to the man to let you down but don't let you go. They made you kneel infront of her. "You wanna know why? Well, ask yourself, bitch!" She kicked you and you can't even fight back.

There's no way for you to escape or fight back because you're have no energy or strength to do so. You've been there for few days without eating. The bruises you got from struggle, being kicked and being slap. Yoonji really hate you. "Why you do this to me? Is it because of Jimin?" You're asking with hand tied to the chair since they tie you again.

"Jimin? Oh no. Not him but it's you! Since you come to Bighit, you took over all those attention which is supposedly for me! Everyone looked at you! Give you attention!" She looked so mad at you for the thing that you never imagine.

"Then why you bring Jimin along?!" You asked with raising up your voice. "BECAUSE HE'S YOUR WEAKNESS! Everything that happen was a plan. From the beginning till today! The kiss, the night at the alley, the kidnapping, the messages and this Japan vacation. I know everything because you're the one who told me! The bodyguard and everything!" She evilly laughed at you. "IDIOT!"

"Just because I come to Bighit you hate me this much? You make a mess between me and Jimin? Why you...." She slapped you and you can't even finished up your words. "BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TAKE MY SPOT IN BIGHIT!"

She grabbed your hair, "Ouch! YOONJI!" you cried but she doesn't care. "I'm the best trainee there but once you come, every goes to you! And you arrogantly flirt with other trainees?! Like what's your point! I know Jimin and you came from the same hometown but..."

"He's my friend since I'm a kid! He's my boyfriend since then! I'm not flirting!!" You disagree with what Yoonji said and that made Yoonji mad. She push the chair where you're sitting on. You fall to the ground along with the chair. "ALL THE TRAINEES PUT THEIR EYES ON YOU EVEN THE STAFFS!"

"That's not my fault though! I didn't asked for it. I even left Bighit! Yoonji please.." she walked around and took a stick. "Yoonji please. We can discuss this and you don't have...." She beat you with the stick. It's hurting you so badly.

"You left? Haha.. They treat me like I'm nothing after that because they thought I'm not at your level! That's why I left! And surprisingly, YOU MANAGED TO DEBUT!" She asked the man to open up the knot. You try to stand up but the man hold you.

"I struggled to be who am I now. You aren't supposed to be like this, Yoonji. Please Yoonji. Hyunjae is looking for you and Jimin... " You're begging her so that she can let you go.

"Ahhh! Stop begging me! I'll make you disappear! Jimin and Hyunjae do thought you're spending time with me right now so they won't be worry! You'll forever go from their life and I won't be with Hyunjae anymore! You shut down my dream and I'll shut down your career!" Yoonji takes the gun from the man that hold you.

"Miss, don't do it!" Even the man didn't want Yoonji to shoot you. "This isn't like what you plan, miss. You didn't plan to kill her." The two man started to convince Yoonji but she doesn't care. You don't know what will happen to you and hoping there's miracle or else that will be the end.

"I'm supposed to be on stage! But yet I'm not! No one look at me now and it's all because of you! Why you need to come! Why you ruin it! Tell me why?! TELL ME!" She get close to you.

"Because it's my dream. I struggled...." She slapped you again. You don't know how many times Yoonji slapped you. "SHIT! YOUR DREAM! HOW ABOUT ME! YOU THINK I'M NOT STRUGGLING?!!"

Yoonji is so mad and she thought you're the one who ruined her future. "I didn't ruined you. Why you left Bighit after I did? You should stay and why you didn't chooe another agency?" Yoonji stay quiet.

"Yoonji, we can restart everything. It's not too late. I can understand now why you hate me so much but I'm not ruining your future." You try to convince her with the energy you have.

You knew that the world was going dark. Your eyes closed for a moment, just a brief glimpse of time. When your eyes flew back open and you knew that this was not going to end well.

"What are you going to do?" You asked her. "I'm not sure yet." She shrugged. There was fear in her eyes. A good reason for it existed behind that fear. She was afraid of the fact that her own hatred had sealed her own fate.

Still she wasn't going to let it happen easily. You reached up toward her and wanted something from her. You knew what you had to do. "Please, don't do this?"

"What would you do in my situation?" She was teasing you. "Fine, just get it over with." You were done with this entire situation. You're not going to beg anymore. She had given you the answer that you had asked for. She wasn't going to let you live. "Maybe I want to wait."

"Maybe you should just get this over with. If you wait much longer I might get a chance to escape." You looked up the gun, trying to find some way to turn the fight around. There was nothing.

You watched as you saw Yoonji pointed the gun to you. You closed your eyes, trying to get the sight of your impending demise out of your mind. You wanted to remember something happy, but the only thought in your head was the fact that the cold hand of death was reaching out to you. You needed to feel something deep, but there was only fear. You needed something that meant something, but she could only see the gun is pointed to you, you weren't ready to die.

You knew that it was the end and a single glimmering tear shimmered out of your eyes. You knew it was over. When you felt the sting of the pain in your chest you knew that it was over and you fluttered your eyes. Your strength was faded and you fought against the pain.

You still can heard that Yoonji's men are all panicking when she shot you. "Miss, what have you done?" Yoonji dropped the gun and come closer to you. "Hye...Hyer.." her voice trembling.

"I didn't... didn't want or... have..a..any intention..." you endure the pain try to say it out. "to .. ruin y, your future..." Yoonji back off and try to run away but she got stop when someone said, "stop! Don't move! Rest up your hand where I can see!"

You know it's police but you do think it useless because you might leave everyone. The pain is unbearable. You can hear that someone calling out for your name. Obviously it's Park Jimin, the one you need to see before you close your eye.

He trembled with fear as he run to where you lay, crumpled to the ground. He began to cry as he open up his jacket stop the blood. There was so much blood. "This happen again. Why must you?!" You give him a smile. The most sweet smile you can give at that moment.

Jimin held your hand, look through your bruises body and caress your bruise cheek. "Don't leave me." You opened your eyes wanting, needing to see his face. You couldn't see, the world become black. Exhausted from the effort you blinked once more and closed your eyes.