14: Yoonji

"Yoonji." But there's no reply from it. Jimin asked again.

Jimin: Is this Yoonji?

***: Who's this?

Jimin; Yoonji? Lee Yoonji?

Yoonji: Yes I am. Who's this? How you knew my name?

Jimin: you didn't change your number after years?

Yoonji: wait.. is this Jimin?

Jimin: yes it's me.

Yoonji: why you call me?

Jimin: Finally I found you!!

Yoonji: why?

Jimin: can i meet you? I have something to discuss with you.

Yoonji: you still wanna see me after what happen? And can't we discuss on the phone?

Jimin: it's about Hyerin.

Yoonji: Ohhh..

Jimin: So?

Yoonji: Tell me the time and place. I'll see you there.

Jimin: I'll send you later. See you.

Jimin send her the address. He sets up everything. He comes to the cafe to see her and wait for her. He's looking at his phone till he doesn't realise that Yoonji is already sit down in front of him. "Hi?" The voice that make Jimin startled.

"Ah Yoonji. When did you come?" Keep his phone right away. "I just come and you're focus on your phone." She smile. "Don't wanna order some drinks?" She asked. "Ahh sorry i have no time for it. I need to go right after I'm telling you this." Yoonji didn't expect that Jimin will answer her that way.

"Ahh okay so tell me about it." she calmly asked Jimin to tell her. "I just want you to talk to Hyerin and told her everything. That's all I want you to do. She'll come here tomorrow on 9pm. I've asked Yugyeom tell her about it." He tells her.

"This is the only thing you wanna tell me? You wanna see me just to tell me this?" Yoonji said and crossed her hand. "What do you expect from me, Yoonji? You know that I'm here to talk about Hyerin." He said it to Yoonji. "Okay fine."

"What do you want me to tell her? Tell her that you're cheating on her because of me? Wanna ask me to say sorry to her?" She asked. "Say sorry and tell her everything. And now I'm sorry because i need to go. I have schedule right after this. Thanks for coming." He stand and about to go but Yoonji stops him.

"The number you call me just now, is it your number?" she asked. "No it's not my number." Jimin answered then he leaves the cafe. Yoonji sit alone in the cafe. "Look like he still loves Hyerin and I know he really loves her." Said to herself.

Jimin asked help from Yugyeom. He asked Yugyeom to lie at Hyerin by telling her that Yugyeom wanna see her at the cafe tomorrow since she left something during the practice before. Yugyeom almost couldn't make it. At the end Hyerin agree to see Yugyeom at the cafe. She's not gonna see Yugyeom but she's gonna see Yoonji there.

Hyerin's POV
You was just finished dancing since it's the only way to calm yourself. You've told your members about what happen so you felt the ease a bit. After dancing, you checked your phone and you got a message from Yugyeom.

Yugyeom: Are you free tomorrow?

You: why? I'm free around 9? Or maybe 10 o'clock at night.